Author Topic: Looking for a new smoker  (Read 2488 times)

Offline UWFSAE

Re: Looking for a new smoker
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 07:39:14 PM »
Just to throw in my two cents, I am utterly in love with my Blaz'n Grid Iron so far.  With the Pro Shelves I can have 2272 sq. inches of cook space for ribs, wings, jerky, etc. and can do a boat load of briskets or butts if I remove the middle Pro Shelf.  I bounced from stick burner to a pretty good electric smoker to pellets after playing around on friends' Yoders and RecTecs.  Maks are awesome, no doubt, but the Blaz'n seems to do everything I'm going to ask of it. 
Joe from Crosby, TX
Smokin-It #3
Weber Genesis E-330

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 07:40:59 PM »
Blazin Grills are solid.  They look Yoderish but made the correct way for pellet burning.
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 08:28:23 PM »
Everything I see, and read about Blazin' is that it is a good product. The greatest aspect of all of this discussion is this:

Isn't it great to have ALL of the choices we have? ;D

That is the best indication of just how successful pellet grilling is in the marketplace.
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Smokerjunky

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2018, 11:51:27 AM »
Just to throw in my two cents, I am utterly in love with my Blaz'n Grid Iron so far.  With the Pro Shelves I can have 2272 sq. inches of cook space for ribs, wings, jerky, etc. and can do a boat load of briskets or butts if I remove the middle Pro Shelf.  I bounced from stick burner to a pretty good electric smoker to pellets after playing around on friends' Yoders and RecTecs.  Maks are awesome, no doubt, but the Blaz'n seems to do everything I'm going to ask of it.
I am jealous of the rack upgrade you have.  It is in my sights for this year.  Particularly for ribs/wings/jerky.  It looks like an incredible upgrade.

Thanks for commenting on it.  It is nice to hear from someone who actually uses it.
Grand Slam Pro
Weber Summit