Author Topic: Countdown to Jaxon's is ON!  (Read 19788 times)

Offline DWard51

Re: Countdown to Jaxon's is ON!
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 11:45:48 PM »
We made it to Byron late last night. Went to the Georgia aquarium last evening  then drove on down. The aquarium was great but You city folks can have that traffic!!!  I’ll stick to hearing the cows mooing and roosters crowing!!!

Eighth worst traffic congestion in the world.....  Average Atlanta commute is 70.8 minutes (each way no less).   For me it works out to be about 3 hours per day (AM & PM combined).  Even with a company car and gas it still sucks.   I get up at 4:30am just to try and get ahead of the morning rush.  I think everybody else has the same idea as it keep getting more crowded even at 5:30am. I work four 10 hour days just so I can regain my commute time by not having to travel that 5th day on a 8 hour shift.

Los Angeles, California (104.1)
    Moscow, Russia (91.4)
    New York, New York (89.4)
    San Francisco, California (82.6)
    Bogota, Colombia (79.8 )
    Sao Paulo, Brazil (77.2)
    London, England (73.4)
    Atlanta, Georgia (70.8 )
    Paris, France (65.3)
    Miami, Florida (64.8 )

Offline nepas

• Ft Pierce Fl. Member #35
Re: Countdown to Jaxon's is ON!
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
We made it to Byron late last night. Went to the Georgia aquarium last evening  then drove on down. The aquarium was great but You city folks can have that traffic!!!  I’ll stick to hearing the cows mooing and roosters crowing!!!

Eighth worst traffic congestion in the world.....  Average Atlanta commute is 70.8 minutes (each way no less).   For me it works out to be about 3 hours per day (AM & PM combined).  Even with a company car and gas it still sucks.   I get up at 4:30am just to try and get ahead of the morning rush.  I think everybody else has the same idea as it keep getting more crowded even at 5:30am. I work four 10 hour days just so I can regain my commute time by not having to travel that 5th day on a 8 hour shift.

Los Angeles, California (104.1)
    Moscow, Russia (91.4)
    New York, New York (89.4)
    San Francisco, California (82.6)
    Bogota, Colombia (79.8 )
    Sao Paulo, Brazil (77.2)
    London, England (73.4)
    Atlanta, Georgia (70.8 )
    Paris, France (65.3)
    Miami, Florida (64.8 )

Berlin to Magdeburg to Leipzig 3.2 hours. On the autobon
Flint