Author Topic: Super Pig Bacon Twists  (Read 39572 times)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Super Pig Bacon Twists
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2015, 06:18:24 PM »
The biggest, badest, bestest Bloody Mary ever... this would be a perfect over the top addition... http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/drink-of-the-week-the-weekender-bloody-mary-6596264

Now that's a meal in a glass.
The perfect airport breakfast. Ike's is a MPLS downtown old days restaurant, and they have a version in the MPLS airport. For an early morning weekend flight, this is a great breakfast... you'll sleep all the way to wherever you are going!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 06:47:01 PM »
The biggest, badest, bestest Bloody Mary ever... this would be a perfect over the top addition... http://www.citypages.com/restaurants/drink-of-the-week-the-weekender-bloody-mary-6596264
I could handle that one...☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 03:31:46 PM »
Try using pieces of uncooked spaghetti noodles in place of the toothpicks. They hold the bacon long enough to take a set then they cook on the inside so you don't have toothpicks to worry about pulling out. Works with ABTs, bacon wrapped anything really. A buddy showed me that trick and I've been doing it that way ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 06:32:42 PM »
Try using pieces of uncooked spaghetti noodles in place of the toothpicks. They hold the bacon long enough to take a set then they cook on the inside so you don't have toothpicks to worry about pulling out. Works with ABTs, bacon wrapped anything really. A buddy showed me that trick and I've been doing it that way ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BD

Excellent! Thank you!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #