Author Topic: New wet brining technique  (Read 3966 times)

Offline TwoPockets

Re: New wet brining technique
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2014, 09:40:21 AM »
I think that is hysterical!

If you have never had the pleasure... (And I hope you have not...) know that Vultures only have 1 real defense should you consider trapping and grappling one.....( Please don't ask me how I know this....O.K. - yes...I was stupid...)

They empty their stomach contents on you. That's right...the vomit all over you. And it will amaze you how much they can hold. Not to mention if you are lucky as I was and grabbed one that had just come for an "All You Can Eat Buffet" of Carcass O' Sumpin' or Other....

I have to tell you- I will never forget that one.....tho I wish a I could. The bugger earned THAT shotgun blast I tell ya! ;D ::)

I had the same experience close to 50 years ago. I still cannot forget the smell.
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Re: New wet brining technique
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 07:36:34 PM »
I think that is hysterical!

If you have never had the pleasure... (And I hope you have not...) know that Vultures only have 1 real defense should you consider trapping and grappling one.....( Please don't ask me how I know this....O.K. - yes...I was stupid...)

They empty their stomach contents on you. That's right...the vomit all over you. And it will amaze you how much they can hold. Not to mention if you are lucky as I was and grabbed one that had just come for an "All You Can Eat Buffet" of Carcass O' Sumpin' or Other....

I have to tell you- I will never forget that one.....tho I wish a I could. The bugger earned THAT shotgun blast I tell ya! ;D ::)

So how did you cook him Tim? :P
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven