Author Topic: Simple Dinner  (Read 2662 times)

Offline MoHuka

Re: Simple Dinner
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2015, 06:44:03 AM »
Art,

What I the little stainless pot on a stand in your first picture?  Looks interesting..also good job on the cook
Lead a good life and treat your fellow man as you wish to be treated and the attendance at your funeral will be largely dependent on the weather
---------------------------
KCBS CBJ
Bradley 6-rack with PID and 2-element mod
REC TEC
SRG with Tommy Ring
Weber Genesis with Grill Grates
ANOVA Sous Vide

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 07:04:50 AM »
Art,

What I the little stainless pot on a stand in your first picture?  Looks interesting..also good job on the cook

That is a small olive oil "storage tank".  Good for storing olive oil and keeping out any sun light.  You will see much bigger versions in the oil/balsamic vinegar stores.  I bought it a number of years ago in such a store because it was different, had a real purpose, and would look good in my kitchen.  I believe it is from Italy, as I recall.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 11:33:57 AM »
I would "simply" kill a plate of two of this goodness  :P :P

That cucumber flavored Vodka has me thirsty.....
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline MoHuka

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 01:03:23 PM »
Art,

That is a small olive oil "storage tank".  Good for storing olive oil and keeping out any sun light.  You will see much bigger versions in the oil/balsamic vinegar stores.  I bought it a number of years ago in such a store because it was different, had a real purpose, and would look good in my kitchen.  I believe it is from Italy, as I recall.

Art

Thanks Art..I like it and will keep my eye open for one....will look in the markets the next time I am back in Saudi...
Lead a good life and treat your fellow man as you wish to be treated and the attendance at your funeral will be largely dependent on the weather
---------------------------
KCBS CBJ
Bradley 6-rack with PID and 2-element mod
REC TEC
SRG with Tommy Ring
Weber Genesis with Grill Grates
ANOVA Sous Vide