Author Topic: Cell phone method  (Read 14867 times)

Offline Michigan0626

• Live Free Or Die
Cell phone method
« Reply #-1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:19:55 PM »
Is there a simple and free method of doing pictures 100% mobile? I don't want to deal with the hassle of download from my phone to the computer, then upload to a 3rd party, and then finally on to here. Looking for easy peasy. 

I tried doing something once. I found past facebook pics. I screen shot it, tried this one free website. I attempted to put them on here, but it only left a link on here that you have to click to see.
MAK 2 Star General #2804
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
Cook-Air Little Red Corvette
Anova Precision Sous Vide Cooker
Classic Weber Kettle
Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer

Offline rwalters

Re: Cell phone method
« on: April 06, 2018, 12:26:40 PM »
Not sure how to answer your question, other than to tell you how I participate on this forum the majority of the time... and that is on my phone through Tapatalk.  Do you have tapatalk on your phone?  Uploading pics that are stored on your phone is simple through tapatalk.
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline Pappymn

Cell phone method
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:49:45 PM »
Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline Michigan0626

• Live Free Or Die
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 01:44:12 PM »
 :thumbup:

I tried to use it a while ago, before I attempted to upload photos, and I couldn't navigate around the forum that well. I'll try again.
MAK 2 Star General #2804
Camp Chef Flat Top Grill
Cook-Air Little Red Corvette
Anova Precision Sous Vide Cooker
Classic Weber Kettle
Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-less Turkey Fryer

Offline rwalters

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 01:49:44 PM »

I tried to use it a while ago, before I attempted to upload photos, and I couldn't navigate around the forum that well. I'll try again.
It's takes a bit of getting used to... but before you know it, you'll be flying :)
MAK 2 Star #3236, Weber 26.75" kettle, 36" Blackstone griddle, 17" Blackstone griddle.

I am not a vegetarian, but I eat animals that are... :-)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 02:16:28 PM »

Just keep in mind, after 6 months the pictures you upload from your phone will be removed to save space here.  Now if you use a photo site with a link it will remain for as long as that site stays up and running
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline Agustine

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 04:18:52 PM »
Tapatalk does a good job at uploading photos. I use it for several forums but for some reason I cannot get it to except my password for this forum so i just stopped using it for here. No big deal as I am not a fan of Tapatalk and all the advertising on the app.  ::)
It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicle that you realize that violence is never the answer.