Author Topic: 3-in-1 Cuisinart Burger Press  (Read 20044 times)

Offline Redsparow1

• Backyard Movies
3-in-1 Cuisinart Burger Press
« Reply #-1 on: August 24, 2016, 04:02:29 AM »
Bottom Line: This inexpensive, easy to clean gadget makes great looking stuffed burgers fast and consistently. 

Sometimes in life there are things you know you don’t need, but you take a chance, spend the money and discover they sure make life a lot easier.  That is exactly what happened to me when I bought the Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press.  This is a great little accessory.  There is nothing more synonymous with the backyard cook-out than hamburgers.  I have a lot of friends that like to use pre-made patties like Bubba-Burgers, but I like to make my own out of fresh ground beef.  This allows me to control the fat content of my burgers and gives me peace of mind that I know what I am feeding my guests.  I am not a very precise person by nature and my problem was that I wasn’t very consistent in producing patties of the same size.

This is bad because all of your burgers will cook differently.  This led me to search for a solution and I came across the Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press and it sure saved the day!  It ensures that every burger is the same size and density.  It also comes with attachments that will allow you to make stuffed burgers and sliders.

Construction: The press is entirely plastic.  It is made of a high quality of plastic that stands up to the force that you have to put on it to make the burgers.

Operation:  For stuffed burgers:

1) Place ground beef into the press, filling the ring approximately halfway up.

2) Press the burger using the smaller diameter press, this forces a recess into the meat, which is where you put the cheese or whatever filling that you would like to use.

3) Add your filling.

4) Add additional meat into the ring

5) Put the large diameter press cover onto the press handle.  Press into a burger patty.

6) Push up on the false bottom to remove the patty from the ring.

The process is mostly the same for all meat burgers, just omit using the small diameter press.

Cleaning: The burger press is super easy to clean.  It easily separates into all of its multiple parts and are dishwasher safe. Just put the parts on the top rack and you are good to go.

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: 3-in-1 Cuisinart Burger Press
« on: August 24, 2016, 08:17:48 AM »
Nice write up! Thanks for taking the time to do this. If you have any pictures of it that you can post ( if you need help with posting pictures we have some members here that are really good at it ;)...) that would be very helpful as well.
Thanks again - goo to see newer members jump right in and contribute! It is how we make LTBBQ better!
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Redsparow1

• Backyard Movies
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 11:49:39 AM »
Thanks for the kind words. I have pictures on the review on my hobby blog, the link is available via my signature block.  I was hoping to avoid having to load the photos up on a hosting service, to embed them over here. If I can figure out how to do it, I will get them added.  I do have affiliate links on my website, so I wasn't going to put the link in my post, I don't want to violate any of the rules here at LTBBQ.

Offline Saber 4

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 06:16:35 PM »
Nice write up, thanks

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 06:27:13 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I have pictures on the review on my hobby blog, the link is available via my signature block.  I was hoping to avoid having to load the photos up on a hosting service, to embed them over here. If I can figure out how to do it, I will get them added.  I do have affiliate links on my website, so I wasn't going to put the link in my post, I don't want to violate any of the rules here at LTBBQ.

If you have affiliate links on your blog...then why not add LTBBQ to them? It certainly goes a long way toward the feeling that you are not "farming for viewers"  to benefit your blog.....when there is a mutual benefit ;) :D

You might want to drop a note to Tenthunter or High On Smoke to see if they can help you get your photos posted. I am confident there are many things that you can contribute and we can all enjoy!
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 09:41:05 PM »
Bottom Line: This inexpensive, easy to clean gadget makes great looking stuffed burgers fast and consistently. 

Sometimes in life there are things you know you don’t need, but you take a chance, spend the money and discover they sure make life a lot easier.  That is exactly what happened to me when I bought the Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press.  This is a great little accessory.  There is nothing more synonymous with the backyard cook-out than hamburgers.  I have a lot of friends that like to use pre-made patties like Bubba-Burgers, but I like to make my own out of fresh ground beef.  This allows me to control the fat content of my burgers and gives me peace of mind that I know what I am feeding my guests.  I am not a very precise person by nature and my problem was that I wasn’t very consistent in producing patties of the same size.

This is bad because all of your burgers will cook differently.  This led me to search for a solution and I came across the Cuisinart 3-in-1 Stuffed Burger Press and it sure saved the day!  It ensures that every burger is the same size and density.  It also comes with attachments that will allow you to make stuffed burgers and sliders.

Construction: The press is entirely plastic.  It is made of a high quality of plastic that stands up to the force that you have to put on it to make the burgers.

Operation:  For stuffed burgers:

1) Place ground beef into the press, filling the ring approximately halfway up.

2) Press the burger using the smaller diameter press, this forces a recess into the meat, which is where you put the cheese or whatever filling that you would like to use.

3) Add your filling.

4) Add additional meat into the ring

5) Put the large diameter press cover onto the press handle.  Press into a burger patty.

6) Push up on the false bottom to remove the patty from the ring.

The process is mostly the same for all meat burgers, just omit using the small diameter press.

Cleaning: The burger press is super easy to clean.  It easily separates into all of its multiple parts and are dishwasher safe. Just put the parts on the top rack and you are good to go.

I agree on the burgers my wife likes the bubba but I like them fresh made,,,,,I have a press (not that one) but I have not used it...why I don't know why????  Thanks for the write-up
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Redsparow1

• Backyard Movies
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 01:45:09 AM »

If you have affiliate links on your blog...then why not add LTBBQ to them? It certainly goes a long way toward the feeling that you are not "farming for viewers"  to benefit your blog.....when there is a mutual benefit ;) :D

You might want to drop a note to Tenthunter or High On Smoke to see if they can help you get your photos posted. I am confident there are many things that you can contribute and we can all enjoy!

Thanks!  I have had a link to LTBBQ on my BBQ Resources page from almost the get go of my sight!  I remembered all the info I picked up from this site.  If there is a banner or something I would be happy to add that.