Author Topic: What an AWESOME day!  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Re: What an AWESOME day!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 09:04:53 AM »
Best of luck with your bikes.
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline TwoPockets

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 04:38:10 PM »
I got my first bike at 14. Rode for 20 years until a car came into my lane while I was turning into a little country store. Messed up my left hip and knee which causes me problems still. Totaled my bike. I have been talking about getting another one but I get this "o hell no" from my wife. I could afford a nice bike but I don't know if I can afford the divorce lawyers. It is great you have a wife who enjoys the same things you do!
Ken

Weber Performer charcoal grill
Char-Broil The Big Easy
Char-Broil H20 electric smoker (back from the dead)
Camp Chef Expedition propane outdoor range
Camp Chef Italia Artisan pizza oven
Half a ton(literally) of cast iron cookware

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2017, 04:41:42 PM »
Would love to ride but too many friends who have had bad accidents because people out here cannot drive.

Congrats on those bikes they are beautiful
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2017, 06:02:34 PM »
Thanks TwoPockets (I almost want to call you Tupac, lol!) and Muebe. That's my concern in riding, crazy people not paying attention. I drive in Atlanta traffic everyday and it's bad when I'm in a vehicle with airbags and seat belts. The thought of facing that on 2 wheels IS unnerving, I can't lie. I have some riding experience but my wife has NONE! We are going to attend a riding course together so she can learn and so we can both get a reduced insurance rate. It will be fun! I've got lots of friends that ride and they are ready to go already! They want us to go tomorrow and I don't even have tags yet, lol!
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2017, 07:40:53 PM »
Thanks TwoPockets (I almost want to call you Tupac, lol!) and Muebe. That's my concern in riding, crazy people not paying attention. I drive in Atlanta traffic everyday and it's bad when I'm in a vehicle with airbags and seat belts. The thought of facing that on 2 wheels IS unnerving, I can't lie. I have some riding experience but my wife has NONE! We are going to attend a riding course together so she can learn and so we can both get a reduced insurance rate. It will be fun! I've got lots of friends that ride and they are ready to go already! They want us to go tomorrow and I don't even have tags yet, lol!

Just be careful
Big Easy IR fryer
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline RG

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2017, 07:40:00 PM »
Just wanted to update y'all since I haven't posted in a while. I actually took my bike apart and did a makeover on her. I installed a small fly screen. Then I had the wheels,  scoops and sissy bar powdercoated. Put new bearings in both wheels and new wave style rotors and new tires. I had the fenders and faux tank painted,  installed a new LED taillight,  a gps/phone holder/charger and last but not least a new full exhaust  (headers and cans). She looks great and sounds great.

The only thing I have to do is install the tank emblems and then wash her and detail her. No good deed goes unpunished,  now my wife's bike needs valves adjusted (hopefully nothing else). I'll be doing that this weekend.  Lucky me!

Here's a pic of the new & improved Maxine.

I'll have some actual food pics soon I promise :)
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2017, 07:42:55 PM »
Not a bike guy but she looks good
Big Easy IR fryer
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline skidog

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2017, 01:39:43 PM »
Oh nice, a VMAX. I had my eye on one of those when I was younger. Definetley a fast bike, guy I used to know had his to 150, I had my cousins V65 MAGNA to 155, was smooth as glass. Of course we were young, dumb and full of...
Congrats and enjoy the wind on your face, nothing quite like it. Dang, making me crave a bike again!
1985 Weber Genesis
SRG
Cook-Air
BS 28in griddle
Kingsford 22in charcoal grill
Anova
Cuisinart griddler
IP 6qt
GMG DC

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2017, 09:24:43 PM »
RG, that's a really nice looking scooter. Why don't you and your wife take a little bike trip next weekend (the 20th or 21st or both) down IH75 to Jaxon's house (20 miles south of Macon in Byron)and come visit with a bunch of us. We're having a little gathering with some forum members where we cook a lot of meat, visit, and tell stories. We would really like to meet you and your lovely wife. It is always great fun.

Offline RG

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2017, 06:37:52 AM »
I'd love to but I'll be in SC that weekend. I was supposed to go this weekend for Easter, to visit my Dad but it got moved to the following weekend so the whole family could go. Next time maybe, I just need advance notice to make it work. Y'all have fun without us as I am certain you will! Take lots of pics!

Offline RG

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2017, 07:51:09 AM »
**content removed by RG**
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 05:54:41 PM by RG »