Author Topic: Tommy? This is for you! And I'm sure a couple of other folks on LTBBQ! too  (Read 15005 times)

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Way to go, Tommy. You're getting famous. Before too long, you won't even recognize us ordinary folk.
LOL , me famous??    Heck this grill was easy, wait till you see my next little idea!!!  But it will have to wait for now due to lack of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$   :'(

But some day it will hit the ground running!
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Way to go, Tommy. You're getting famous. Before too long, you won't even recognize us ordinary folk.
LOL , me famous??    Heck this grill was easy, wait till you see my next little idea!!!  But it will have to wait for now due to lack of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$   :'(

But some day it will hit the ground running!

Tommy,
If you are serious about getting it going - check this site out http://www.kickstarter.com/

I have several friends that have financed their ideas / inventions here. It really does work.

David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pappymn

Tommy? This is for you! And I'm sure a couple of other folks on LTBBQ! too
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 05:54:47 PM »
Love kickstarter. The whole concept is awesome. I have joined one effort that fixed something that vexed me, plugging in my iPad in a dark room. Guys on kickstarter created a plug in with tiny LED lights on the end. Genius!
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Two of my friends have financed $100K + business opportunities here. It works.

David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #