Welcome Center > Announcements

LTBBQ COOKBOOK....?

(1/10) > >>

teesquare:
There was some interest in a forum cookbook when we started the site.....

Anybody have opinions on this?  We can have them published for a very reasonable amount - and it would be comprised of recipes from forum members exclusively.
Of course - to make the book - you need to post the recipes on this forum!

Could be fun - and a nice addition to your library of cookbooks.....

I need your input on this to see if we have enough folks and recipes to do this.

My thinking is that we can do a yearly cookbook. I would like to see some seasonal/holiday favorites, and other unique or interesting versions of even "regular" foods.

Thoughts?

Ka Honu:

--- Quote from: teesquare on February 22, 2012, 09:57:27 PM ---... and a nice addition to your library of cookbooks.....
--- End quote ---

One more hardcopy cookbook in the library and I may well be looking for a new bookshelf (in a new house in a new town).  "But, Honey, I know these people and, look, there's your favorite recipe for..." probably won't cut it.  I've been down that road before (see photo).

Pam Gould:
I wanna see CaptJack do a book by himself and nepas on sausage making. And smokeasaurus and muebe does some fantastic stuff. Old Dave is my guy tho, I love his food.  Sounds good to me but I really don't need another cook book as I have over 300 now. So copy and paste works for me in a Word file with pics..only thing missing is the taste.  Pam  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Turtle looks a lil banged up there..yowsahhh   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

teesquare:
Apparently....The Turtle's shell is getting soft...maybe due to meeting up with a baseball bat...??? YIKES!

Gee Ka Hanu...try drinkin' more and talkin' less....that keeps me out of trouble with my wife....

We are not talkin a big book...slim, paper back, under $10.00 and a "yearbook" of sorts - with the highlight recipes and the name of each cook submitting it, and their comments.

Just a scrapbook of friends....

smokeasaurus:
Why doesn't everyone submit their one and only prized "Signature Recipe" for the book?

Maybe if it isn't too much trouble, we can have a Signature Recipe thread for the sole purpose of getting all the recipes in one spot for the book..........just thinkin out loud.........

I know already what mine is going to be..................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version