Author Topic: Simple Shrimp  (Read 1323 times)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Simple Shrimp
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2014, 12:44:02 AM »
Thanks for the comments everyone!

The Grill Grate looks like an excellent product.  Assuming it works as advertised, I may put it on the list for Santa.

BD

I haven't met anyone who has tried the grill grates who hasn't loved them.  They really work as advertised.

Art
For sure!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Smokerjunky

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2014, 12:52:51 AM »
Everything is special when you cook it yourself!!  Looks dang great to me
Grand Slam Pro
Weber Summit

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2014, 08:54:53 AM »
Shrimp looks great!! I always tend to over cook shrimp for some reason.. I'm going tp try it your way next time. Thanks for posting!
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2014, 02:11:10 PM »
Thanks for the comments everyone!

The Grill Grate looks like an excellent product.  Assuming it works as advertised, I may put it on the list for Santa.

BD

I haven't met anyone who has tried the grill grates who hasn't loved them.  They really work as advertised.

Art

Yep, add me to the list of a VERY SATISFIED GrillGrate customer.  GG's was the best investment I made to my WSJ and will use them on other grills too.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline Big Dawg

• Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    • The Sultans of Swine
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2014, 02:19:55 PM »
Shrimp looks great!! I always tend to over cook shrimp for some reason.. I'm going tp try it your way next time. Thanks for posting!

That's why I never eat shrimp in a restaurant.  They almost always overcook them.

It really only takes a few minutes on each side.  If you're going to add any veggies that take longer, be sure to put them on their own skewers so you can start them early.

BD
The Sultans of Swine

22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man
26.75 - Big Kahuna

KCBS: The Sultans of Swine-NC