Author Topic: Leg rack ideas, think any of these would work...  (Read 766 times)

Offline Paul Hart

PBC
Weber Performer
Smokenator
Blow torch

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: Leg rack ideas, think any of these would work...
« on: January 12, 2015, 11:09:08 AM »
IMHO Muebe has the best idea by using an SRG/TBE round basket with the leg racks installed..     But the ones you showed will work and do a good job the only fear (to me) is the chance of the legs falling off and into the fire where as muebe's idea wouldn't let the legs go past the basket

Get one and try it, only way your gonna find out if it works or not

Just my 2 cents worth 
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Leg rack ideas, think any of these would work...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
IMHO Muebe has the best idea by using an SRG/TBE round basket with the leg racks installed..     But the ones you showed will work and do a good job the only fear (to me) is the chance of the legs falling off and into the fire where as muebe's idea wouldn't let the legs go past the basket

Get one and try it, only way your gonna find out if it works or not

Just my 2 cents worth

I agree - they all should work. I do agree wit Tommy & muebe - just 'cause I already have the basket. However you go, you are looking at some great legs!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #