Author Topic: Check out this article about why Pellet Grills are the best one grill solution!  (Read 785 times)

Offline GrillGirl@cookinpellets

As this article states Pellet Grills really are the best one grill solution that you can get for your backyard! And of course if you want to get the best out of your Grill you need to use our Cookinpellets.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2014/08/15/the-one-grill-solution-for-backyard-bbq-a-pellet-grill/

Offline HighOnSmoke

• Global Moderator
  • Palm Bay, Florida
Interesting article. Thanks for posting it!
Mike

Auto Akorn Kamado
Recteq Stampede
Recteq Bullseye 380X
Weber Master Touch
PK Original Grill
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Smokey Joe
Green Mountain Grill Pizza Insert
Blackstone 36" and 22" griddles

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Very good article. A pellet grill is without a doubt the Swiss Army Knive of the cooker world. I would just not want it to be my only pit. Charcoal grills keep working when the power goes out and do not break. Sure cant hurt to have one of each though  8)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline LostArrow

• Often wrong but never in doubt!
For most people outdoor cooking is not their passion!
A pellet grill will smoke & grill so easily a novice can make a great product  :(
With meat smoking its analogous to grilling when gas grills first became available.
Just like kamado's the price is becoming more affordable expanding the cooking population!
New Braunfels El Darado
Hasty-Bake
Genesis S-330 gasser
Weber Red Genesis 1000
Weber q220
CharBroil CB-740
Char-Griller Kamodo
Curbside kettle
Big Homemade Horizonal smoker @ hunt camp

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Yes very good article!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
I already have too many "one grill solutions" on my deck and in my garage and on the front porch. Just ask my wife! This was a great article and next time I have enough money for a new grill (and lawyer) I have my eye on a Rec Tec. And of course I'll be using Cookinpellets!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline deestafford

• Augusta, GA
Good article; however, I would still take the SRG if I had to have only one outdoor cooker.  Dee
This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, misquotes, and lack a coherent theme.  These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the beauty of the post.

Five Burner Quantum IR Grill , TBE, SRG, 2 MES, 3 Bayou Cookers