Author Topic: More Uuni pizzas  (Read 5800 times)

Offline RAD

Re: More Uuni pizzas
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2016, 01:53:41 PM »
Left, Right or Bottom, I want one of them good looking pies. There is a place out here called Papa Murphy's. They make the pizza and you take it home and cook it in the oven and they are really good. I could only imagine how one would come out in the Uuni. Papa Muebe
Love to cook and eat

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 01:57:54 PM »
Left, Right or Bottom, I want one of them good looking pies. There is a place out here called Papa Murphy's. They make the pizza and you take it home and cook it in the oven and they are really good. I could only imagine how one would come out in the Uuni. Papa Muebe

The Uuni is best suited for thinner crust or medium and light topping because it cooks at over 900F.

They don't have a Papa Murphy out here but if they had a pizza like that I sure would give it a go Ray :)
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline Pappymn

More Uuni pizzas
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2016, 02:06:23 PM »
I think an issue for the papa Murphy pizzas would be the cooking tray they come on. I don't think they would make it in that high of heat. And I don't think getting them off the tray would be very easy.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline RAD

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2016, 03:58:31 PM »
I think an issue for the papa Murphy pizzas would be the cooking tray they come on. I don't think they would make it in that high of heat. And I don't think getting them off the tray would be very easy.
I'm sure Mike could do it and I always go for the thin crust.
Love to cook and eat