Author Topic: Bacon Pancakes!  (Read 698 times)

Offline GrillGirl@cookinpellets

Bacon Pancakes!
« Reply #-1 on: May 04, 2016, 11:32:36 PM »
Your Best Buttermilk pancake recipe, then of course thick bacon smoked/cooked on your pellet grill. Take a gravy ladle full of batter and make a thin tall pancake, place bacon on it then cover with more batter!!! Cook till you can't stand it!! DAAANG GOOD! Smoke On! Click Like and SHARE! ‪#‎grill‬ ‪#‎woodpellets‬ ‪#‎rectecgrills‬ ‪#‎bbq‬ ‪#‎smoking‬ ‪#‎pork‬ ‪#‎bacon‬

Offline Saber 4

Re: Bacon Pancakes!
« on: May 10, 2016, 03:09:56 PM »
Love them, growing up Dad would cook the bacon first and then put a piece on the griddle and ladle the batter over the length of it and cook it like a regular pancake. Now days my line cook friend down in Austin at the Capitol Grille will start my pancake then add the cooked bacon crumbles he uses for breakfast tacos.... bacon in every bite!!! :)

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
Re: Bacon Pancakes!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 07:49:09 PM »
Love them, growing up Dad would cook the bacon first and then put a piece on the griddle and ladle the batter over the length of it and cook it like a regular pancake. Now days my line cook friend down in Austin at the Capitol Grille will start my pancake then add the cooked bacon crumbles he uses for breakfast tacos.... bacon in every bite!!! :)

THAT sounds good!!

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11