Author Topic: Watermarks in PhotoShop Elements  (Read 12594 times)

Offline bbqchef

• Cape Cod BBQ
Watermarks in PhotoShop Elements
« Reply #-1 on: August 14, 2013, 07:51:50 AM »
Does anyone use Photoshop Elements? I'm trying to set the watermark defaults and can't figure out how to do it. I can do the watermarks but have to change the variables every time.

Thanks!

Mike
Author of "Mastering BBQ"
KCBS CBJ & CTC/ Ph. B.
Broilmaster P-3
Yoder YS640
WSM x 3
CharBroil Big Easy
Grill Dome Infinity
Enough cast iron to sink a ship
Weber kettle
Lodge hibachi
A garage full (literally) of cooking gear, pellets, charwood and wood chunks (no room for a car)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Watermarks in PhotoShop Elements
« on: August 14, 2013, 09:09:42 AM »
I don't use Elements - I use Photoshop CS5. But I took a quick look in the help file and found this. I hope it helps - http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-photoshop-elements-11/adding-a-watermark-in-photoshop-elements/

Good luck,

David
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline bbqchef

• Cape Cod BBQ
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 12:34:56 PM »
I knew how to add them but needed to know how to permanently change the default settings.
KCBS CBJ & CTC/ Ph. B.
Broilmaster P-3
Yoder YS640
WSM x 3
CharBroil Big Easy
Grill Dome Infinity
Weber kettle
Lodge hibachi
A garage full (literally) of cooking gear, pellets, charwood and wood chunks (no room for a car)

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 01:51:33 PM »
I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. I use Adobe Bridge & Photoshop CS5 - that lets me embed a transparent watermark / copyright in every photo I send through.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 04:37:11 PM »
You might want to ask CaptJack..he is a whiz at photoshop and there has to be a way to change the default. I use photoshop too.  It's in the settings.  Pam .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline bbqchef

• Cape Cod BBQ
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 06:36:08 PM »
I have Photoshop (the full version) on my old computer but can't find the original disks to transfer it to the new computer so I had to get elements (didn't want to pay that much $$$ for Photoshop).
KCBS CBJ & CTC/ Ph. B.
Broilmaster P-3
Yoder YS640
WSM x 3
CharBroil Big Easy
Grill Dome Infinity
Weber kettle
Lodge hibachi

Offline Dakota Don

• Sioux Falls, South Dakota
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 10:42:06 PM »
I have Photoshop (the full version) on my old computer but can't find the original disks to transfer it to the new computer so I had to get elements (didn't want to pay that much $$$ for Photoshop).
If the old computer is still functional, download and install a  FREE piece of software called BELARC Advisor. It will give you a print out of everything on the computer INCLUDING license code;)  I love it, the printout is very easy to read, not a ton of junk. My printout is usually 2 pages (portrait layout).  I run the program every time I install a new piece of software and then save the report to the cloud (drop box)  so I always have the license codes for reinstall.
Also, I had this happen several years ago and I called ADOBE tech support and they got me fixed up with a license, so as a last resort that might be worth a try. Not a huge deal, from what I understand Elements has come a long way and isn't that far from full version (I might be wrong, no experience with it). I hope this works for you, Remember, we're all in this together.  8)
C.B. BEESR
Masterbuilt Electric Smoker
C.B. 4 Burner Infrared - Natural Gas
Holland Grill - Natural Gas