Author Topic: Happy Smokin New Year!!!  (Read 550 times)

Offline chris becker

• Smoke On!
    • cookinpellets
Happy Smokin New Year!!!
« Reply #-1 on: January 16, 2014, 02:23:45 PM »
Howdy and hope everyone had a great year end! We are working on a few things that will be very exciting in the coming months!!
First we have domne more updates to our site...namely our cookinpellets.com jingle comes up when you first get on!!! Go there now and listen!! http://cookinpellets.com
Let me know what you think!!!
Second, we are working on a fund raiser for the charity I am on the board of angelonmyshoulder.org and will involve a very big prize pack worth about $2500 - $5000!! We are still getting companies on board so not sure of the final numbers yet...stay tuned!

Third we are working with a few people in the industry to get our pellets in more places making it easier to buy (and cheaper due to freight) we will see how that goes...

Forth we have added some new items to the site... Worcestershire and soy sauce and some pretty cool salts... the flavor on the sauces are awesome due to being finished in whiskey barrels!!!
And lastly we are NOT raising our prices for 2014... the same for the last 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the support and hope this finds you all healthy and not smoke free ;)
Nutin better then Hard Wood!

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Re: Happy Smokin New Year!!!
« on: January 16, 2014, 02:29:26 PM »
Site looks good.  I like the slideshow on the main page.  Made me HUNGRY!
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline chris becker

• Smoke On!
    • cookinpellets
Re: Happy Smokin New Year!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 03:20:59 PM »
Awesome! Thanks
Nutin better then Hard Wood!