Author Topic: air fried jalapeno poppers  (Read 2725 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Re: air fried jalapeno poppers
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 12:46:06 PM »
Howdy Pam, I saw a tray already made up at the market at the meat section yesterday. maybe your local market does em and that would save you some steps.......
Smoke..I can't find one big enough for the peppers here..they are huge..might have to have one made...so I made my own..girls gotta do..I need to double the size of the holes..too small..and that is not a problem usually..I mean how often do you hear..it's too small...lol   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

.I mean how often do you hear..it's too small...lol   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.........hopefully never  :D :D

I should have elaborated, I saw pre-made jalapeno poppers pre-made at the market in the meat section. Sure would cut down on prep............
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
Re: air fried jalapeno poppers
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 01:03:28 PM »
Howdy Pam, I saw a tray already made up at the market at the meat section yesterday. maybe your local market does em and that would save you some steps.......
Smoke..I can't find one big enough for the peppers here..they are huge..might have to have one made...so I made my own..girls gotta do..I need to double the size of the holes..too small..and that is not a problem usually..I mean how often do you hear..it's too small...lol   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

I have about 5 premade ones..all too small..I hate when that happens..gotta go thru and look for small peppers..bummer   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

.I mean how often do you hear..it's too small...lol   .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.........hopefully never  :D :D

I should have elaborated, I saw pre-made jalapeno poppers pre-made at the market in the meat section. Sure would cut down on prep............
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron