Author Topic: KCBS Seal Of Approval for BBQ Cleaner  (Read 791 times)

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
KCBS Seal Of Approval for BBQ Cleaner
« Reply #-1 on: February 24, 2017, 11:28:34 AM »
After talking with Tim, he agreed that it would be a good idea to post this opportunity for all our forum members.  I responded to the owner Jeffrey Krentzman (Director of Operations, The BBQ Cleaner, 285 Passaic St. Hackensack, NJ 07601 (888)296-8368) recently and talked to him at some length.  He sent me additional information that helped me make my decision to not enter into this type of business.  Being retired, I am spending most of my free time traveling with my wife and would not have the time to devote to making this a successful venture.  Having said that, there may be one or more of you that might be interested in pursuing this opportunity.  The following is the announcement from KCBS.

Congratulations to BBQ Cleaner, who has been awarded the Kansas City Barbeque Society Seal of Approval, the highest corporate distinction the organization bestows!  The goal of the KCBS Seal of Approval is to partner with brands and align their products with the world of competitive BBQ and enthusiasts.
The BBQ Cleaner has developed a truly amazing system that can transform even the dirtiest grills to their sparkling best. The best part about the process? ALL cleaning materials used are eco-friendly, bio-degradable and non-toxic, making the process environment-friendly and earning it the Kansas City Barbeque Society Seal of Approval!
If you'd like to get into the barbeque or grill business, you'll also be glad to know that you can become an authorized technician of BBQ Cleaner!  This is a smokin’ opportunity for anyone who dreams of owning their own business.  It’s time to invest in YOUR independent career by firing up a successful financial future!
“The BBQ Cleaner is honored to have one of the highest honors a business can attain in the barbeque industry in The Kansas City Barbeque Society’s Seal of Approval. We are excited to share our rapidly growing business with other barbeque lovers nationwide.” Jeffrey Krentzman, Owner of The BBQ Cleaner says. “It is a distinction we don’t take lightly and we are excited to see other barbeque aficionados come on board as a result and achieve their goals of being an entrepreneur within the barbeque industry. Great and exciting times are on the horizon for so many getting started with this ground-floor opportunity.”
The BBQ Cleaner will get you started with your own kit of cleaning products, an operations manual, initial cleaning, 1 on 1 training, personalized marketing materials and ongoing business support! They will walk you through the entire process to ensure that you get your company set up fully and functionally. The BBQ Cleaner will also offer on-going support.
Aside from owning your own business, there are many perks to this great opportunity. Set your OWN hours, become your OWN boss, lifetime support WITHOUT the franchise fees and much, much MORE!
The top 5 benefits of becoming a BBQ Cleaner Authorized Technician:

No previous experience required

Take advantage of the perks of business ownership (150 Locations so far!)

Little competition for a vital service

Free on-going help

Run it YOUR way

Don’t miss out on your chance to build your very own personal empire! Get started today by setting up an appointment at ( http://www.thebbqcleaner.com/request-info/ )

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: KCBS Seal Of Approval for BBQ Cleaner
« on: March 06, 2017, 09:56:17 AM »
And..I still think this is a good business idea.... ;D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401