Author Topic: SnS on Amazon  (Read 1269 times)

Offline RAD

SnS on Amazon
« Reply #-1 on: April 05, 2017, 05:16:00 PM »
Before I pull the trigger I want to make sure this is an original SnS from Adrenaline BBQ. I've seen some knockoffs on Amazon and I don't want one of them. Using Prime I can save a few dollars on shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HZXPK5E/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A6Q8883L100T9
Love to cook and eat

Offline abcbarbecue

Re: SnS on Amazon
« on: April 05, 2017, 05:31:02 PM »
RAD yes that's us!  We actually offer the exact same price on our website.  The "Amazon Prime" price doesn't save shipping... it just gets baked in.  It's a scam basically.  ???

If you don't mind buying from our brand new site we'd much appreciate it.  It costs the same to you but we'll make a few more dollars.  :thumbup:

And don't get me started about how Amazon has created a supportive environment where foreign counterfeiters flourish.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 05:48:06 PM by abcbarbecue »

Offline RAD

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 05:32:42 PM »
Consider it done. Thanks
Love to cook and eat

Offline abcbarbecue

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2017, 06:48:01 PM »
Consider it done. Thanks

Thank you!

Offline sparky

• northern california
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 12:34:39 AM »
When are the SnS for the jumbo joe in stainless be available?
PBC
Cobb Grill
Go Sun Solar Cooker
Weber Jumbo Joe
Weber Mastertouch
member #66

Offline akruckus

• Smoking the day away...
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 02:43:44 AM »
RAD yes that's us!  We actually offer the exact same price on our website.  The "Amazon Prime" price doesn't save shipping... it just gets baked in.  It's a scam basically.  ???

If you don't mind buying from our brand new site we'd much appreciate it.  It costs the same to you but we'll make a few more dollars.  :thumbup:

And don't get me started about how Amazon has created a supportive environment where foreign counterfeiters flourish.

As someone who also sells to Amazon (without the foreign counterfeiters) I understand any frustration with Amazon.  As a customer, I like them but as a vendor they can be a head scratcher.
Weber Limited Edition Kettle- Red
PBC
Weber Genesis- "Iggles" Green
NBBD
Ooni Karu

Stone Cutter
Member #759

Offline abcbarbecue

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 06:34:38 AM »

As someone who also sells to Amazon (without the foreign counterfeiters) I understand any frustration with Amazon.  As a customer, I like them but as a vendor they can be a head scratcher.

Depending on what you're selling it may just be a matter of time.  Search most any BBQ accessory nowadays and if it's good and been around long enough there's a knock-off.

What really gets me going is the fact Amazon does nothing about it and lets the counterfeiters advertise their $%@#$^%@#$% on my fricking product page.

Told ya, don't get me started. LOL

Offline akruckus

• Smoking the day away...
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 02:22:27 PM »

Depending on what you're selling it may just be a matter of time.  Search most any BBQ accessory nowadays and if it's good and been around long enough there's a knock-off.

What really gets me going is the fact Amazon does nothing about it and lets the counterfeiters advertise their $%@#$^%@#$% on my fricking product page.

Told ya, don't get me started. LOL

We bake and sell pizzelles.  We sell to Amazon and they handle everything else, nickle and dime you to death but that's the grocery industry as a whole.  Just hard to get answers and talk to people.
Weber Limited Edition Kettle- Red
PBC
Weber Genesis- "Iggles" Green
NBBD
Ooni Karu

Stone Cutter
Member #759