Author Topic: Little Griddle or Sizzle-Q Line of Griddles  (Read 14191 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Little Griddle or Sizzle-Q Line of Griddles
« Reply #-1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:37:51 PM »
We had over my kids cousins for the weekend & decided to have breakfast outside yesterday morning. So i fired up my sears four burner & Put the sizzle-q on the surface. I know there are more expensive griddles out there but this bad boy really can cook.

We did sausage, hash browns & bacon on the griddle with scrambled eggs on the sears side burner for seven of us. The best part is you can still use the warming rack of the sears to hold the cooked food bacon & hott rolls in this case as I put more on. In fact there is room still on the sears to cook a few burgers or dogs if you want too.

I guess the only real downside to this griddle is that it is not real big but they do make larger ones. The reason I chose this size is because it fits my hitch mount tailgating grill too.  2 for one for me.
Anyway I really love it & when i am done I just remove it & toss the grease from the trap.

9 Lbs & priced at under $50.00 it is a great deal

https://www.amazon.com/Little-Griddle-SQ180-Universal-Stainless/dp/B000HQHBSQ/ref=sr_1_1/142-0970432-6486427?ie=UTF8&qid=1502677086&sr=8-1&keywords=sizzle+q

Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline Jaxon

Re: Little Griddle or Sizzle-Q Line of Griddles
« on: August 14, 2017, 08:41:34 PM »
I have a sizzle-q.

A nice accessory for the gasser.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!