Author Topic: Mr BBQ's Bourbon Milkshake  (Read 16188 times)

Offline mrbbq

• MAK GRILLS
Mr BBQ's Bourbon Milkshake
« Reply #-1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:48:14 PM »
The Milkshake You have to be 21 or older to enjoy!---devised on my patio with my Bar-B-Cutie!

Ingredients: 6 ice cubes, 2.5 cups vanilla ice cream, 2 cups milk, ¼ cup bourbon (sweeter tasting brand is best)

Preparation: Pour all into a blender and blend until ice cubes are crushed-approximately 20-30 seconds on pulse. Do not over blend-you want it to be thick and creamy and smooth. Makes 3-6 oz. servings. Adults 21 and older only please
Owner MAK 2 Star #26 & 2638
First MAK Grills employee

Offline RAD

Re: Mr BBQ's Bourbon Milkshake
« on: October 11, 2017, 11:47:29 PM »
The Milkshake You have to be 21 or older to enjoy!---devised on my patio with my Bar-B-Cutie!

Ingredients: 6 ice cubes, 2.5 cups vanilla ice cream, 2 cups milk, ¼ cup bourbon (sweeter tasting brand is best)

Preparation: Pour all into a blender and blend until ice cubes are crushed-approximately 20-30 seconds on pulse. Do not over blend-you want it to be thick and creamy and smooth. Makes 3-6 oz. servings. Adults 21 and older only please
Or one 18 oz serving.  :D

Sounds like a nice summer drink
Love to cook and eat

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 07:47:41 AM »
O.K....that does it!!! I am moving into Bruce's garage so I can be close to the grill...and the bar ;) :D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline mrbbq

• MAK GRILLS
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:01:11 PM »

Or one 18 oz serving.  :D

Sounds like a nice summer drink
Owner MAK 2 Star #26 & 2638
First MAK Grills employee