Author Topic: A new kamado from CharBroil?  (Read 3663 times)

Offline bdejong11129

Re: A new kamado from CharBroil?
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2017, 10:40:11 PM »
I am going to continue to push the issue for everyone else's benefit. I tried to explain that it's the design and third material choice that's the issue. It's not that they can do anything about mine but they could change the intake parts so the fit better for others.  I think I just got a poor customer service person.  She kept telling me to look at things like burners and gas valves. I think she was simply unaware of this new product.

I also went and registered the product online using the serial number I provided to her and it went right through. Lol... So we will see what happens next. The wife said it would make a nice planter for an herb garden.

Offline TMB

• Toney, Alabama
Re: A new kamado from CharBroil?
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 08:27:10 AM »
I am going to continue to push the issue for everyone else's benefit. I tried to explain that it's the design and third material choice that's the issue. It's not that they can do anything about mine but they could change the intake parts so the fit better for others.  I think I just got a poor customer service person.  She kept telling me to look at things like burners and gas valves. I think she was simply unaware of this new product.

I also went and registered the product online using the serial number I provided to her and it went right through. Lol... So we will see what happens next. The wife said it would make a nice planter for an herb garden.
That's sad but CR has been steadily worse over the years :(    I called them on a Grill2Go grill and they never "Heard" of the issues I had yet re shearch my issue and you find others who have the same problem. All I got was you need to "BUY" another part.   

Really??   I'm going to buy parts for a grill that has not worked correctly since new?    Seems CB has gone down hill fast since they hired the new lady that ran Tubber Ware for their advertising/markiting    (Who'm by the way has never cooked on a grill)  ??? ??? ??? ???

CB Martin was correct when he told me they will start becoming more SHOW than performance grills   
Member #2
2 SRG's  (infrared)
1 BEESR (ele Big Easy infrared)
1 DC smoker/ charcoal SRG (infrared)
1 Infrared smoker (Home Built pellet smoker)
1 Grill2go ice (infrared)
Rec-Tec smoker
Weber Smokey Joe (Silver)
I HAVE AN INFRARED ADDICTION