Author Topic: Meat thermometer  (Read 2639 times)

Offline DWard51

Re: Meat thermometer
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2017, 06:33:55 PM »
And the orange ones are easier for us old old grey haired farts to see/find!!!!!!

Offline Pam Gould

• Lima, Ohio..Lost in middle America
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 08:31:19 AM »
And the orange ones are easier for us old old grey haired farts to see/find!!!!!!
I am not touchign that one..but my new red will smoke you  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.
Blackstone 22" Griddle
Cook Air
Cobb Grill w/ rotisserie
SRG
BEESR
G2G
CB tabletop propane grill
Cobb grill with rotisserie
22" copper colored Weber / rotisseriw
Uuni pizza maker
Lodge Cast iron Hibachi
tons of cast iron
Anova
Member #3

Offline GusRobin

• Test
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 12:46:31 PM »
At the last minute my daughter said that she would like one for Christmas. So I went on line to see if they still had the 2 @ $59 each sale. I didn't see it so I ask the live chat lady. She said it ended yesterday but if I called in they would honor the price. Called but the recording said they had a long wait so said to call back later. Told the chat lady and she took my number and someone called me within a half minute. (Nice service).

So I bought two, probably give my son one also. Got them the blue and green ones. We are all going to my daughter's near Nashville for Christmas. So I thought i would bring my orange and red ones and if we get bored we can have thermapen races
Why couldn't Noah have swatted the 2 mosquitoes?.

Offline Harriska2

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2018, 12:25:57 PM »
Got the orange thermapen 4 because it lights up and it’s a bit dark on the porch. I think this one will be looked upon well by the OSU Beaver spirits. We’ll see how close the MAK plug in is to the thermapen.