Author Topic: Amazon running lowest prices in years on cookinpellets!!  (Read 1768 times)

Offline GrillGirl@cookinpellets

Amazon running lowest prices in years on cookinpellets!!
« Reply #-1 on: April 07, 2016, 02:06:51 AM »
Amazon is currently offering the LOWEST price in years on our premium Perfect Mix and Hickory Cookinpellets! Plus if you have Amazon Prime you get free shipping. Now is the time to stock up on your Cookinpellets. Amazon controls their pricing so buy now since we have no idea when the price will go up. Click here: http://amzn.to/1YfSvRR and then click the image to be taken to Amazon to buy your Cookinpellets. Make sure to share this post so your friends and family don't miss out on these prices!

Offline Smokerjunky

Ordered - thanks for letting me know.  Have always wanted to try the PM but did not want to pay shipping.
Grand Slam Pro
Weber Summit

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
Re: Amazon running lowest prices in years on cookinpellets!!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 03:21:51 PM »
Just ordered 2 bags, I've never used these before so I'll be anxious to try them!
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 04:07:25 PM »
Awesome! Thanks for the orders you guys will love them!

Offline Merrick Bill

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 10:10:42 AM »
Did I miss the sale or is it still going on.  Is $33 the regular price or the sale price?

Bill
Large Big Green Egg, Traeger BBQ075, NBBD, La Caja China, Brinkman All-In-One, Weber Q200, Weber Q220, Weber Q320, WSM, and more Weber kettles than I care to admit.

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 08:59:11 PM »
Bill,
It never was a sale it was just the price that Amazon was offering (which is totally out of our control - Amazon sets it at what they want) and it was the lowest they have had it for a while at around $31 a bag. Plus Amazon offers free shipping to prime members.

Thanks!

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 08:37:00 AM »
Bill,
It never was a sale it was just the price that Amazon was offering (which is totally out of our control - Amazon sets it at what they want) and it was the lowest they have had it for a while at around $31 a bag. Plus Amazon offers free shipping to prime members.

Thanks!

That is probably the most frustrating part about Amazon (with some items including cookinpellets).  The price can fluctuate by fairly large amounts day by day.  I have had OK luck with ordering pellets and contacting them if the price goes down in the next couple of days and them issuing me a credit for the difference.  Getting pellets with Prime is one of the primary reasons I have my account.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 12:59:23 PM »
Mine came in but I have yet to try them. It's on the "to do" list though ;)
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!