Author Topic: Keyhole pictures  (Read 11819 times)

Offline Keymaster

• Keymaster Kitchen
Keyhole pictures
« Reply #-1 on: June 30, 2013, 12:46:58 PM »
I was just messing around this morning with keyhole pictures. I need to go to one of the old schools we are tearing down and see if I can find a real Keyhole plate off a door. Here is a few pictures :) I'm sure it would be a lot easier with photoshop but my free trial expired ;)

I just cut a keyhole in a piece of black plastic off a notebook binder.

Some may ask, Why would a person want to do that ;) Just trying to come up with a different Avatar is all :)

Offline mikecorn.1

• Richwood, Texas
Re: Keyhole pictures
« on: June 30, 2013, 01:02:38 PM »
So are those moist and tender ribs going in today at some point? ;D  ;)   Cool pics, by the way.
MIKE
Bradley DBS4 (dual 500w, fan)
Charbroil SRG
Pit Barrel Cooker
New Braunfels Hondo Smoker

Offline Keymaster

• Keymaster Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 01:07:24 PM »
So are those moist and tender ribs going in today at some point? ;D  ;)   Cool pics, by the way.
Thanks :) Yep, Moist and tenders are going on the primo for a low and slow cook today ;) Wife gets them how I like them this time.

Offline drbiggles

• Meathenge
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 02:33:50 PM »
I was just messing around this morning with keyhole pictures. I need to go to one of the old schools we are tearing down and see if I can find a real Keyhole plate off a door. Here is a few pictures :) I'm sure it would be a lot easier with photoshop but my free trial expired ;)

I just cut a keyhole in a piece of black plastic off a notebook binder.

Some may ask, Why would a person want to do that ;) Just trying to come up with a different Avatar is all :)

That's awesome.  And, I'm happy to see you're usin' yer noggin instead of using some filter of some ilk.  Making your own keyhole sounds a lot more fun!

xo, Biggles

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 02:39:30 PM »
Love the rib one for how it fills the hole.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS