Author Topic: About member recruitment.....  (Read 1206 times)

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
About member recruitment.....
« Reply #-1 on: December 11, 2011, 09:43:37 AM »
One of the things I should clarify is that, if you have been invited here - you have the full faith and confidence of this group. And - you have all of the authority to invite others that you feel will add to the group in a positive manner. We are not trying to be exclusive, but - want to build the core users group here that will influence the mood and feel of this forum.
So - anyone of us that want to invite others that we think will be amiable, congenial folks - go get 'em and drag 'em on over here!
Please know that you are never going to be held responsible for anyone else's actions, should you be concerned about inviting someone, and they do something that is "unexpected".

And - if you know someone that may not be as experienced - but wants to expand on their cooking repertoire, they need not feel out of place - we all learn, all of the time - if we choose to.
We will continue to entice some of the well known folks that are professionals to join, and chime in. Barry Martin, Michael Stines,  Mike Headrick, good Old Dave and others are here already, and more is never too many!

We will be adding in a "blog like" section that will have an assortment of folks that can contribute articles, recipes and photos...sort of a LTBBQ magazine on-line.

Anyway - I want everyone here to know that I am just flat out impressed with the quality of folks that we have already here. I hope you all feel confident in offering your suggestions for features and site improvements as they come to mind.
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
Re: About member recruitment.....
« on: December 28, 2011, 11:26:02 PM »
And...NOT to take  away from the SOTG site - but we all likely have friends from SOTG that may want to join us here now that the SOTG site is und-going some up-fits.
Just trying to remind everyone that growth in membership is key to affording a lot of the planned expansion in features here!
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401