Author Topic: TAPATALK  (Read 12644 times)

gfgraphics

TAPATALK
« Reply #-1 on: September 30, 2013, 12:26:26 PM »
Several forum members use the discussion aggregator on their phone or other mobile device to access this forum rather than through the main Forum Portal. A couple of people have had some tech issues and I wanted to address those.

First, just so you know, the correct Tapatalk plugin has been installed and updated since the last new version for the current SMF install came out.

That being said, this morning, I deleted all Tapatalk plugins from the forum, reinstalled the proper plugin (and for those of you who may go digging around in the Help forums, I changed to the proper security settings as well after activating the plugin).

That being said, the SMF forum and the Tapatalk software "should" be working properly. I put it in quotes because not having worked on the development of it, we can only go with what the developers intended.

Second, iOS8 for Apple came out recently. Tapatalk is having some issues with that. All I can suggest is being patient until they work out their issues.

Here is the SMF Tapatalk forum if you are interested in digging through (as of the time of this writing) the 27 pages of postings.
https://support.tapatalk.com/forums/smf-discussion.55/

Let me know if I can assist you with any issues or answer questions.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:32:27 PM by gfgraphics »