Author Topic: Green Mountain Grills $100 off  (Read 3197 times)

Offline jjjonz

Green Mountain Grills $100 off
« Reply #-1 on: June 09, 2014, 10:56:36 AM »
Found this coupon today.....$100 off on ANY Green Mountain Grill through Father day. I called a dealer any he said he honors it.

http://www.greenmountaingrills.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/GMG_Spring_Special_Site_Coupon_Fathers.pdf
Weber Smokey Joe gold...mini WSM
2002 Weber Genesis Silver [rebuilt]
PBC
Camp Chef smokin pro Stx
Thermopen [fast British racing green]

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
Re: Green Mountain Grills $100 off
« on: June 09, 2014, 11:10:19 AM »
That is from 2013.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline jjjonz

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »
Thanks.....I've been having more of those days lately. Shoot one day last week we  out to eat and I got out of the car and looked down and I was barefooted....not even flip flops !!!!   ;D ;D
PBC
Camp Chef smokin pro Stx

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 11:56:16 AM »
Been there.  :P
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline jjjonz

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 12:14:19 PM »
Found out the fella I talked to was just a peon and didn't know what he was talking about either .
PBC
Camp Chef smokin pro Stx

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 12:27:21 PM »
Been there.  :P

Both Mrs. LVC and I did it last year too.  When we were searching for the Irish Setter we wanted we found a website from a breeder in So. California that had a litter of puppies that said they would be ready to be placed in homes in June.  This was at the end of May last year (2013).  My wife called the breeder while we were in San Diego and was all excited about the puppies that would be available in a few weeks.  That's when the breeder pointed out at the bottom of her website it stated that was June of 2012 not 2013.  Oooops!!!  Neither one of us bothered to read all the way down to the fine print.   ::)

But it turned out good after all, she refered us to another breeder in CA, who referred us to another breeder in AZ that had a litter of Irish Setter puppies that were available in a few weeks (June 2013).  We called her up and three weeks later we got our Irish Settter puppy that we had been looking for.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 01:31:24 PM »
If this was for this year, I might have tried to find a Danial Boone somewhere without shipping.

Offline Old Dave

• Wood & Charcoal is the only Fuel
    • Old Dave's Po-Farm
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 01:43:00 PM »
Green Mountain has the $100 off both the Jim Bowie and the Daniel Boone and $25 off the Davy Crockett until June the 15th. It's a Fathers Day Special. Call Your dealer and get fixed up!!!

Dave
Old Dave
Ribs & Bibs Competition Cooking Team

3 Backwoods--3 Big Green Eggs--2 Char-Broils
1 Cobb--1 Original Fast Eddy Pellet Cooker
1 Traeger & 2 Green Mountain Pellet Cookers
1 Genuswine Rotisserie Smoker--2 Hasty Bakes
1 Orion Cooker--6 Webers--Several Homebuilts

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 01:59:56 PM »
Green Mountain has the $100 off both the Jim Bowie and the Daniel Boone and $25 off the Davy Crockett until June the 15th. It's a Fathers Day Special. Call Your dealer and get fixed up!!!

Dave

Sorry, I meant the DC.