Author Topic: I'm thinking of downsizing my grills/smokers. Need some input.  (Read 3273 times)

Offline Tailgating is my game

Re: I'm thinking of downsizing my grills/smokers. Need some input.
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 10:56:21 AM »
I think this is simple Get rid of them all ??? ??? ??? & start over. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nothing like a fresh start ;) ;)
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill

Offline 70monte

Re: I'm thinking of downsizing my grills/smokers. Need some input.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 08:48:33 PM »
Thanks guys for the suggestions.  I guess part of my problem is that I like to try out new things and is why I have everything I do.  When I got back into charcoal grilling back in 2007, I bought a Weber 22" kettle and was perfectly happy with just it.  Then I got on the internet and found all of these great barbeque sites and forums and the down hill slide began.  I then decided I wanted to learn how to smoke and got the WSM and then others followed.

I know for sure that I'm keeping the PK360 and the Genesis 1000.  I'm probably keeping the Open Range.  I will probably keep one of the Performers because I like making wings on it using the Vortec and I have not even tried out my slow n sear yet.  I may put my Red bowl and lid on the newer performer frame because I like that it sits up higher.  I need to keep something smaller for vacations where I don't have a lot of room so I may keep the Jumbo Joe for that.  I will also probably keep the PBC.

In the last few years I have gotten rid of some stuff.  Recently I sold my other 18" WSM, an older red Weber 22" Mastertouch, and an older red Weber 22" kettle.  A couple of years ago I got rid on another older red Kettle and an older black SS Performer.

I'm starting to narrow things down a little bit.

Wayne
Weber Genesis 1000 gas grill
2007 Weber Performer
1995 Weber Performer
18" Weber Jumbo Joe.
14" Smokey Joe
Weber Gas Anywhere
Weber Charcoal anywhere
PBC
PK grill
PK 360
The Good One Open Range