Spriited Discussions > SPIRITED DISCUSSIONS

My Favorite Booze

(1/7) > >>

mrbbq:
I'm not a big drinker. But if you looked inside my liquor cabinet, you'd think I was a booze hound. I'm more of a whiskey guy. Henry McKenna is mighty good either straight or on the rocks. Also like Knob Creek and Knob Creek Smoked Maple Bourbons. I won't turn down Jim Beam or Jack. Woodford Reserve is great, as is Jim Beam Stillhouse Bourbon (only available from their store in Louisville, KY).

I also like Absolut Pear Vodka. Add some tonic water and man, is it ever refreshing.  Not much for scotch or beer. Give me the brown stuff and I am fine.

Pappymn:
Love the brown stuff too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Savannahsmoker:
You had me with the Bourbon but lost me with the Pear Vodka,

DWard51:
Bourbon is the bomb (he says while looking at the bottle of Woodford Reserve on the counter). 

Around the holidays try and find some Peppermint vodka.  It's hard to find, but it's good stuff for mixing.  Every time I find some one of my daughters seems to make it disappear to their houses.  That's the thing about grown kids, they still cost money  ;D

sparky:
Fat tire or crown royal on the rocks for me.  Although a good dry martini ( I wave the vermouth in front of my shaker) with olive/onion is great just about any night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version