FORUM SPONSORS > Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

PBC junior

(1/1)

irvin391:
I'm thinking of buying a PBC but I would like the junior but they are out of stock, does anyone have a junior and what do you think of it, I have a couple charcoal grills but I want to try the PBC, I want the smaller one because there is just two of us.

teesquare:
I own both sizes. I love the Junior for it's potential portability - tho mine lives next to it's big brother... ;) ;D

Yes, for just 2 people - it works great. But, consider this...*IF* you ever have any company for dinner....you may want for more space inside your cooker. Not a big price difference if that makes sense for you.

smokeasaurus:
I always good to have some extra real estate. The small footprint of the original PBC tells me to tell you to get the original. Great for when you have the Bubbas over.

sparky:
I have the original PBC but only use half the charcoal tray.  Don't use much charcoal that way but still have a full size PBC and I have a hot and not so hot side.  With that being said I want a PBC Jr so I could take it tailgating, beach camping and home use.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version