Welcome Center > New Member Introductions

Just a tip about using the forum!

(1/4) > >>

teesquare:
In discussion with another member the other day - I realized that some may not know this:

1. You can set your preferences to notify of new topics and posts on each section by checking the appropriate box

OR

2. You can set each thread separately to notify you of new posts.

Either method makes it easier to keep up with new comments or posts than trying to search the site or look at the list at the very bottom of the home page.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew of this feature!
T

africanmeat:
thanks

Palmyrasteak:
Thanks! I'm going to enjoy this when I figure it out!

MrCheck:
Hi there,

New guy here to add a little to that tip about notifications.  You can configure your account so that you are automatically notified for any posts you create or reply to.  Here's how.

1. Put your cursor over Profile in the top menu, then click "Account Settings".

2. Right below the top ad, put your cursor over Modify Profile, then click "Notifications".

3. Click the checkbox that says "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic", then click "Save Settings".

Hope that helps someone out there.  :)

Check

TMB:

--- Quote from: MrCheck on June 17, 2013, 09:20:22 PM ---Hi there,

New guy here to add a little to that tip about notifications.  You can configure your account so that you are automatically notified for any posts you create or reply to.  Here's how.

1. Put your cursor over Profile in the top menu, then click "Account Settings".

2. Right below the top ad, put your cursor over Modify Profile, then click "Notifications".

3. Click the checkbox that says "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic", then click "Save Settings".

Hope that helps someone out there.  :)

Check

--- End quote ---
OK, now can you show Dee how to post pictures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version