Author Topic: Chicken and Ribs  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Chicken and Ribs
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2014, 11:12:55 AM »
That's a fine looking meal.  Counting down the days until Christmas when I get my very own PBC from the future Mrs.  She was sold when I told her is apparently makes the best the chicken.

Chicken in the PBC is the best alternative to marriage counseling ever.  It has been restoring happiness to married couples all across America. ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline hikerman

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2014, 12:24:12 PM »
That's a fine looking meal.  Counting down the days until Christmas when I get my very own PBC from the future Mrs.  She was sold when I told her is apparently makes the best the chicken.

Chicken in the PBC is the best alternative to marriage counseling ever.  It has been restoring happiness to married couples all across America. ;)

So very true Ralph! 
True story....2 cookers ago Mrs Hikerman wanted me to slim down my collection of assorted grills etc. By way of my gift of gab, I was able to convince her to buy me an Old Smokey for my birthday. She bought it but thought that I should have picked better.  When all the great looking food coming off the site members' PBC's caught her attention, she bought me a PBC. She absolutely loves the food coming off the PBC. In the meanwhile, a bit of wind blew my old smokey over, making it "unround" , so now it can't smoke. Hearing of this, she told me to "get rid of that piece of crap and get a good grill". So now i have to decide which grill she will gift me with, a Weber Performer, or a Portable Kitchen. I have a tough choice,  but....I'm definitely keeping Mrs Hikerman!
The old smokey will be 2 flower planters come Spring! I think she'll like that!   8)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:07:06 PM by hikerman »

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 02:37:37 PM »
Great story Gene.  I'm sure your next choice will be a good one also, I like my Weber's but that PK looks like a great cooker too.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)