Author Topic: Visit from Don IR2  (Read 878 times)

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
Visit from Don IR2
« Reply #-1 on: September 22, 2014, 06:59:48 PM »
Just had a nice visit with Don. He is on his way to the Gathering...  I'll be heading out Thursday and I think my son may come along. I hope so, it will be nice to have some company for the ride.
Terry "Way down in Alabama"

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: Visit from Don IR2
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:05:26 PM »
Just had a nice visit with Don. He is on his way to the Gathering...  I'll be heading out Thursday and I think my son may come along. I hope so, it will be nice to have some company for the ride.

That's great, y'all have a good time and post lots of pictures.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline RAD

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 07:09:53 PM »
Sorry I missed it. AC guy left about 30 minutes ago. He said it was the connector coil leaking and it was covered under warranty, but labor is 299 ??? + Freon  :o. I hope to see you guys on the way back.
Love to cook and eat

Offline tlg4942

• "Way down in Alabama"
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
We talked about that. Maybe we can do something here at my house. Don can spend the night here are close by. We'll have time for a good visit that way.
Sorry to hear about your A/C , never fun having those issues.
Terry "Way down in Alabama"

Offline Jaxon

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 08:43:42 PM »
Dang...

Don has been coming by here every October for the past 3 or 4 years as he migrates to Wilmington and back to Houston.  We always have a cookout when he's here.  Dee has been here about every time.  Albert and Sylvia have flown in a few times.

We're gonna miss out all the way around this Fall and I'm in withdrawal already.

Send pics when you can.
<><
You're at the top of the food chain...eat like it!

Offline IR2dum

• Houston, TX
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 05:34:42 AM »
Terry and I had a very nice visit. Sorry that RAD couldn't make it, but in the south, you take care of your air conditioner right away because it gets hot real fast. We are going to try to meet up in two weeks when I am on my way home.

I'm in Atlanta right now waiting for  Pammie to arrive and we should be at the campground by noon.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:42:07 AM by IR2dum »