Author Topic: JazzFest 2022 or bust!  (Read 6094 times)

Offline Ka Honu

JazzFest 2022 or bust!
« Reply #-1 on: January 20, 2022, 11:29:28 PM »
After three years of postponements, cancelations, and other assorted dithering, the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival has announced the music lineup for this year's attempt. Details at their website.

Our current plan is to be there all the way through (April 27th till May 10th) and then head to Charlotte to visit family. SWMBO says she's coming for the whole thing so I may be better supervised than usual.

Lost Arrow & his tribe and IR2dum are usually there and others rotate in when they can. If you want to have a hell of a time, come on down!

If you can't link up with us anywhere else, we meet at the Seahorse Saloon every Fest day at about 10AM for a Bloody Mary or so.

More details and dining/party opportunities as they develop but make your lodging reservations NOW (they're much easier to cancel if you have to instead of trying to find a place to stay if you wait).
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Offline Ka Honu

Re: JazzFest 2022 or bust!
« on: April 08, 2022, 11:18:00 PM »
Just a "bump" in case anyone is at a loss for things to do this month. JazzFest is still on schedule and we're set to be there as advertised. LA & family will likely join us for most of the fest and IR2dum is planning on coming for a couple of days the second week.

If you don't know what any of us look like, make it to the Seahorse and look for one of the t-shirts shown below.

Dinner at Herbsaint on Wednesday, May 4th - let me know if anyone wants to be added to the reservation.

Gonna be a helluva time. Jus' sayin'...
Everyone is entitled to my opinion