Author Topic: America's 50 Best Steakhouses, According To MSN  (Read 5469 times)

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
Re: America's 50 Best Steakhouses, According To MSN
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 03:15:25 PM »
My place missed the list again  :'( ;)      I don't think I have been to any on the list......does The Sizzler count??  ;)

Smoke Sizzler is in the upper echelon of steak houses and is too good to even make this list! :P

I have been to Craftsteak in Vegas and agree it is one of the best steak houses I have been to. They have a salt crusted Kobe beef that is melt in your mouth good!

Remembered I've been to Craftsteak as well, a very well to do client treated me at a trade show a few years ago. It was probably the best steak I have ever had. I had a glimpse of the tab - OMG! Don't anticipate going back anytime soon!  ??? ???

Yes it was not cheap! Chef's menu so you get what he decides. I had won $2800 so I took my wife and friends there. The mushroom appetizer was out of this world.
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 03:19:35 PM »
My place missed the list again  :'( ;)      I don't think I have been to any on the list......does The Sizzler count??  ;)

Smoke Sizzler is in the upper echelon of steak houses and is too good to even make this list! :P

I have been to Craftsteak in Vegas and agree it is one of the best steak houses I have been to. They have a salt crusted Kobe beef that is melt in your mouth good!

Remembered I've been to Craftsteak as well, a very well to do client treated me at a trade show a few years ago. It was probably the best steak I have ever had. I had a glimpse of the tab - OMG! Don't anticipate going back anytime soon!  ??? ???

Yes it was not cheap! Chef's menu so you get what he decides. I had won $2800 so I took my wife and friends there. The mushroom appetizer was out of this world.

Beautiful!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline RAD

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2015, 06:05:53 PM »

Beautiful!
You only live once (that you remember). When you have the opportunity why not.
Love to cook and eat