Author Topic: Trip To Minnesota  (Read 725 times)

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
Trip To Minnesota
« Reply #-1 on: August 22, 2013, 10:49:24 AM »
Monday the 26th my wife and I are heading to Rochester MN to attend the Submarine Veterans Convention.  We love to take advantage of the daily activities planned.  The highlight of our stay in Rochester will be a trip to the SPAM MUSEUM.  I will be taking lots of photos and will post them after we return.  We are actually leaving the convention a day early to arrive back in Minneapolis for a 2 night stay near the Mall of America.  I have been in contact with DrHolly and Pappymn about a get together either Friday night or Saturday night for some eats and drinks.  I am waiting for word back as to which night might be best.  If there are any other members close by, I hope you can join us, too.  Let me know how many new faces I can expect to meet.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline squirtthecat

• Springfield-ish, IL
Re: Trip To Minnesota
« on: August 22, 2013, 10:50:49 AM »

Flying/driving?   If driving, what route are you taking?

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 12:40:20 PM »
On this trip we are flying.  If we drive out in your direction, I will be in touch.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline nepas

• Ft Pierce Fl. Member #35
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »
Have fun you two.
Flint
New Elder Wand with infa red tip.

Offline teesquare

• Global Moderator
  • Brevard NC - Home Of Hillbilly Caviar
    • Savor Spices
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 08:48:39 PM »
Monday the 26th my wife and I are heading to Rochester MN to attend the Submarine Veterans Convention.  We love to take advantage of the daily activities planned.  The highlight of our stay in Rochester will be a trip to the SPAM MUSEUM.  I will be taking lots of photos and will post them after we return.  We are actually leaving the convention a day early to arrive back in Minneapolis for a 2 night stay near the Mall of America.  I have been in contact with DrHolly and Pappymn about a get together either Friday night or Saturday night for some eats and drinks.  I am waiting for word back as to which night might be best.  If there are any other members close by, I hope you can join us, too.  Let me know how many new faces I can expect to meet.

Art

Translation: You fellas in MN - please poole together enough money to pay bail when you get together with Art.......yah - sure..you betcha! ;) ;D
BBQ is neither verb or noun. It is an experience.
Fine Swine and Bovine BBQ Team - Home of squeal and veal!
Beer, Butter and Bacon make everything better.
PBC
PBC Jr.
MAK 2 Star General #639
MAK 2 Star General #4401