Author Topic: John Fogerty Concert  (Read 2029 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Re: John Fogerty Concert
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 11:30:31 AM »
Gotta love seeing the old greats.. I don't go to many shows but made it out to see Rush and Black Sabbath this year, awesome shows.. and yes Sparky there was contact high for sure  8)

Was it the original Sabbath line-up ya saw?

We saw Sabbaths last So-Cal show at Anaheim Stadium with Ozzie before they kicked him out of the band. Saw them during the Heaven and Hell tour with Dio.......saw the New Years Eve show in LA when Ozzie bit the head off of the bat onstage.....gotta love those R &R stories and rumours...I didn't see anything..of course my eyes were little red slits...... ;)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline Scallywag

• Ontario, Canada
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »
Gotta love seeing the old greats.. I don't go to many shows but made it out to see Rush and Black Sabbath this year, awesome shows.. and yes Sparky there was contact high for sure  8)

Was it the original Sabbath line-up ya saw?

We saw Sabbaths last So-Cal show at Anaheim Stadium with Ozzie before they kicked him out of the band. Saw them during the Heaven and Hell tour with Dio.......saw the New Years Eve show in LA when Ozzie bit the head off of the bat onstage.....gotta love those R &R stories and rumours...I didn't see anything..of course my eyes were little red slits...... ;)
Yup original lineup.. except the drummer. It was really cool.. they can still rock for some older guys!
Mak 2 star #855
XL BGE
18.5 WSM

Offline MJSBBQ

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »
I saw Fogerty last year in a post baseball game concert. His voice at age 68 was great!

Offline Ka Honu

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 03:57:55 PM »
... and this, my friends, is why people will go to "oldies groups" concerts as long as the band can get their walkers on stage and the there's plenty of wheelchair seating for the audience.
Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2013, 08:01:29 PM »
They also don't play as long so you can not be up to late after your bedtime  ;D
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Offline smokentime

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2013, 08:23:00 PM »
ACW, he's here in Baltimore tonight, wish I was going. He's one of my favorites. Pics look good but I bet the show was better! Thanks for sharing!  8)
We only cook and eat the piece of the hog that made a pig of itself.

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »
Here is the rest of his tour for 2013....almost wrapped up

http://www.johnfogerty.com/events/
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven