Author Topic: New Cookbook - The Wood Pellet Smoker & Grill Cookbook  (Read 8294 times)

Offline KyNola

Re: New Cookbook - The Wood Pellet Smoker & Grill Cookbook
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2016, 09:48:06 AM »
Congratulations on your book being ready for sale Pete!  Can't wait for mine to arrive on May 7th.

Offline KyNola

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2016, 09:37:03 AM »
My copy arrived earlier than anticipated.  It is a really good book.  It is full of great recipes, tips and information.  The recipes are very clearly written and easy to follow.  The book would be particularly helpful to someone just beginning to use a pellet grill.  It is full of beautifully taken photos too.

Congratulations on a great book Pete.  It is easy to see you put in a lot of time, thought and energy on this project.   

Offline smoker pete

• Smokin' Pete's BBQ Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2016, 07:59:05 PM »
My copy arrived earlier than anticipated.  It is a really good book.  It is full of great recipes, tips and information.  The recipes are very clearly written and easy to follow.  The book would be particularly helpful to someone just beginning to use a pellet grill.  It is full of beautifully taken photos too.

Congratulations on a great book Pete.  It is easy to see you put in a lot of time, thought and energy on this project.

Thanks for the kind words Larry. From start to finish it took be about 10 months.
MAK 2 Star General - Serial # 2325
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
Char Broil SRG

Offline SmokinKat

• The Rounds Farm
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2016, 12:49:40 PM »
I was surprised to get mine a bit ahead of schedule too!!!   It looks AWESOME, Pete!!   Great layout, thorough explanations in the recipe cooking steps, delicious photos, and a really great variety!   All looks very high end-  quite impressive! 

Well done and congrats again!!  As Larry said, this would be a fantastic book for someone just getting into smoking, but has some great ideas for more seasoned smokers too!  :) 
MAK 2 Star #2639
MAK 1 Star # 819
Office/Sales associate at MAK Grills
http://theroundsfarm.blogspot.com/

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2016, 05:37:50 PM »
Mine has been downloaded onto my Kindle.  That way I can take it with me and the pages won't get greasy.

Art
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline enthuz

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2016, 11:22:58 PM »
This will definitely be added to my Kindle library. Great work! I will recommend it to my fellow BBQ backyard chefs.

Offline HPTuner

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2016, 04:31:52 PM »
Just ordered mine. Looking forward to using it!