Author Topic: Burger Trio  (Read 9818 times)

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
Burger Trio
« Reply #-1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:11:25 AM »
I know this forum is predominately men cooking for their loved ones and I know we have some ladies here that do the same. I am a lucky son of gun in that not only does my wife cook for me, she cooks goooood ;)

She and I once coexisted on another forum and she held her own. Since she is not on this forum and most likely will not join as she seems to have moved on from food picture taking and story telling, I will post some of her past cooks here and there.

This particular cook I think was from a contest on the old forum but it might have just been a regular old cook. I don't recall and am too lazy to research it. All I DO remember was how great these little burgers were! This was the first time she used her grill grates I bought her. She did somewhat of a review/cook, here's what she had to say :

Mrs. RG - "A little beef for your viewing pleasure. Got to try my new grillgrates and I love them! The tool that comes with them is the bomb. I did three different kinds of burgers. One is your all american bacon cheddar cheeseburger with ketchup, mustard, pickles, lettuce and heirloom tomatoes. Don't ya just love heirlooms? Next one was a blue cheese burger with an onion ring on top. Last was a mushroom and swiss burger. Had a little taste of all three. Made up some homemade vidalia onion rings. Overall very impressed with the grillgrates.
Definitely recommend to all. Can't wait to do steaks on them. Now onto the cleaning of it. Thanks for looking."

A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline Smokin Don

• Pellet Smoker Cooking
Re: Burger Trio
« on: May 03, 2016, 11:21:17 AM »
Great looking burgers!!! Don
Traeger 07E pellet smoker
Weber E210 gas grill
Weber Jumbo Joe Charcoal
Camp Chef Pro 30 gas burner
Camp Chef Iron Griddle
Lodge CI Hibachi
Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
I am not aging, just marinating
I think I am starting to age!
http://pelletsmokercooking.blogspot.com/

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:31:11 AM »
Beautiful burgers and great plating!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 11:35:07 AM »
I like everything about those burgers except for the fact that none of them are for me  :(
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline RG

• Just a Fat Guy Cooking Stuff
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2016, 04:35:07 PM »
I like everything about those burgers except for the fact that none of them are for me  :(

What are you talking about man? They're JUST for you ;) You just have to come get them :P
A revolving door of cookers and smokers. Some are keepers, some are here today, gone tomorrow!

Offline Tailgating is my game

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2016, 08:52:25 PM »
Those burgers made me cry!.........................................out loud..... I WANT A 4TH....look great
Big Easy IR fryer
Margaritaville Tailgating Grill. (Jets)
Char-Broil Grill2Go X200
Pizza Pronto Gas Pizza oven & WOK
Coleman Portable Propane Fryer
Sears 4 burner gas G

Weber 22 inch Chal
Uniflame Little Char
Sizzle-Q griddle
Gasone butane
Magma 15 boat gas grill