Welcome Center > Announcements

Password Problems

(1/2) > >>

Admin5:
If anyone is having password problems and needs assistance with it or any other administrative matter please contact:

ltbbqadmn5@yahoo.com  or LTBBQ2@yahoo.com

One of us will respond to your request and provide needed assistance.

Thanks for being a member of the best forum on the internet!

Pam Gould:
I am STILL..when I try to login :-* on the left side, it says my password is wrong, then it directs me to another login in the center of the page, and I have to add to it to login..Cliff tried to fix it, but it's not working yet..I have to login several times a day now..I never had to login in before.   Pam  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ. 
11-6-18

Admin5:
Not sure Pam what the problem is. Are you checking the box that says "forever" when you log in?
When it directs you to the center box do you just the box to "Always stay logged in" ?

If that doesn't work check your computer and see if it is rejecting cookies from this website. That would be my guess. I have cookies disable on most sites but the ones I have to log into I keep.

TentHunteR:
I walked Pam through checking her cookie settings (over the phone), but it doesn't hurt to double check.  I still think it's an issue on her computer/browser not storing cookies correctly, or a third party software blocking them.

Pam Gould:

--- Quote from: TentHunteR on November 06, 2018, 07:18:47 PM ---I walked Pam through checking her cookie settings (over the phone), but it doesn't hurt to double check.  I still think it's an issue on her computer/browser not storing cookies correctly, or a third party software blocking them.

--- End quote ---
I'm double checking everything too..keep on trying..thanks guys  .☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི♥ྀ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version