FORUM SPONSORS > Savor Spices

Savor Spices Sweet Potato Hash

(1/2) > >>

hikerman:
In a CI pan I fried until crisp, 4 thick slices of bacon. Removed to cool, and sprinkle with Super Pig. Next added 1 very large sweet potato diced to 1/2", 1 onion diced about same size, and 2 tsp Mo Rockin' to the pan with bacon drippings. I wanted that unique flavor from Mo Rockin' to melt into the sweet potatoes. Saute this until starting to soften. Preheat oven to 400F. Add to pan 1 chopped green pepper,  1 diced jalapeno, the bottoms of 2 green onions and saute until everything is tender. Bacon got crumbled and was added. Diced about 1/2 C marbled cheddar which was spread about, and finally 4 eggs got nestled in, and then into the oven for 10 - 12 minutes. When finished the tops of 2 green onions went atop! This is gooood! 8)
Served with a toasted bolillo and plenty of hot coffee!
Now I have to go burn some cals shoveling snow! :thumbup:

[attachments deleted after 6 months]

tomcrete1:
Wow! That looks Fantastic!

teesquare:
Hmmm..... NICE one Gene! Don't forget to try the Mo Rockin' Chicken and the Fine Swine and Bovine in some recipes.

My wife likes the FSB on popcorn :D

And - you can mix 4 Tbs or so of FSB with Philly cream cheese ( at room temp works best. If you use the whipped - you can mix it in cold - but you will need more of it as the entrained air comes out of solution) as a party dip.

hikerman:

--- Quote from: teesquare on December 18, 2016, 12:56:28 PM ---Hmmm..... NICE one Gene! Don't forget to try the Mo Rockin' Chicken and the Fine Swine and Bovine in some recipes.

My wife likes the FSB on popcorn :D

And - you can mix 4 Tbs or so of FSB with Philly cream cheese ( at room temp works best. If you use the whipped - you can mix it in cold - but you will need more of it as the entrained air comes out of solution) as a party dip.

--- End quote ---

Tim, the Mo Rockin' added the perfect complimentary flavor enhancement to the sweet potatoes! :thumbup:

Savannahsmoker:
My kind of breakfast wow. :thumbup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version