Welcome Center > House Rules

Saving topics

(1/4) > >>

jboo70:
Is there a way to save a topic?  There are times that I want to try a technique or recipe but then forget where I read it.

Pam Gould:
Hey..I make a folder for Recipes on my external drive. Then I copy and paste my recipes that I want into a file and save it. I have a tried-true file for stuff that I will always keep and that are special to me. I have a new recipe file for the new stuff and a forum recipe file for forum recipes. I have a  bunch of files and I use FIND  to locate the ones I want. you can do this a lot of ways. I store on an external drive so I don't lose anything. I had 5 hard drive crashes in college..their putters sucked...so I have learned to save, big time. good luck.  Pam   ☆´¯`•.¸¸. ི   

Rummm:

--- Quote from: jboo70 on December 29, 2013, 03:29:28 AM ---Is there a way to save a topic?  There are times that I want to try a technique or recipe but then forget where I read it.

--- End quote ---

Try 'bookmarking' it to a folder in your internet browser.

muebe:
Bookmarking is the easiest way ;)

TentHunteR:
If it's a recipe I want to keep, I save it like Pam suggests, if it's something else such as a general topic I bookmark it. I have a special folder just for BBQ stuff in my bookmarks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version