FORUM SPONSORS > Steak Cookoff Association - "Building the Sport of Steak Cookoffs"

SCA Announcement

(1/3) > >>

SCA Guy:
   We are excited to be here and cant wait to talk more about all the exciting things going on with the SCA.  This we we added Michael McDearman as a partner in the SCA.  Michael was just on BBQ Pitmasters last week and is a huge fan of live fire cooking.  Michael is from Tennessee so we look to grow north and east real soon!  If you happen to be in Magnolia Arkansas at the World Championship Steak Cookoff come meet the guys from SCA!  We would love to shake your hand and buy you a drink. 
     We will be competing in the steak cookoff as well as the Champion of Champions cookoff that features the 24 past winners of the World Championship.  We will have a SCA tent there on sign for anyone that would like to become a member and even have a nice SCA koozie to keep your beverage cold. 

TMB:
Wish I could make it but can't get off work.   I hope you have one in North Alabama soon would be there in a heart beat!

CDN Smoker:
Way to far for me but I would sure like to see some of the competition photos ;D

sliding_billy:
When is it?  That is about 3 hours from me.

Las Vegan Cajun:

--- Quote from: CDN Smoker on May 08, 2014, 04:19:22 PM ---Way to far for me but I would sure like to see some of the competition photos ;D

--- End quote ---

X2  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version