Author Topic: 7 great low cal meals,Links for low cal meals  (Read 11801 times)

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
7 great low cal meals,Links for low cal meals
« Reply #-1 on: June 17, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »
Ralph,Las Vegan Cajun posted this link in a thread.Its deserving of its own thread so you dont miss it.Ralph,you hit this one outta the park,THANK YOU!

Give these 7 Day - 7 Dinners from Beach Body a look.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/nl_397.do#
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:25:48 AM by spuds »
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Re: 7 great low cal meals
« on: June 17, 2014, 07:13:30 PM »
You're Welcome!!! I also have three cookbooks from Beach Body full of healthy meals that are reasonable on calories.  The books do have the standard copyright statement on them but no where does it state that the recipes cannot be reproduced without permission.  I suppose I could post some of those recipes here as long as I give credit to Beach Body.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline SmokinKat

• The Rounds Farm
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 07:27:09 PM »
I like the 'dishwasher salmon' recipe!  Might have to try that sometime just for the novelty factor!  :) 
MAK 2 Star #2639
MAK 1 Star # 819
Office/Sales associate at MAK Grills
http://theroundsfarm.blogspot.com/

Offline spuds

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:30:28 PM »
You're Welcome!!! I also have three cookbooks from Beach Body full of healthy meals that are reasonable on calories.  The books do have the standard copyright statement on them but no where does it state that the recipes cannot be reproduced without permission.  I suppose I could post some of those recipes here as long as I give credit to Beach Body.
I will see if I can order the books,thanks.

Not being a lawyer,I guess if you arent copying their descriptions word for word its OK?

http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl122.html

Copyright law does not protect recipes that are mere listings of ingredients. Nor does it protect other mere listings of ingredients such as those found in formulas, compounds, or prescriptions. Copyright protection may, however, extend to substantial literary expression—a description, explanation, or illustration, for example—that accompanies a recipe or formula or to a combination of recipes, as in a cookbook.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline spuds

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)