Author Topic: Exciting news from PBC  (Read 4792 times)

Offline Chief Mac

Re: Exciting news from PBC
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2015, 09:36:24 PM »
I'M excited. I listened, OK read, what all of you owners had to say about the PBC and I have never read a negative comment about the cooker, the support and its capabilities. So I opened my wallet finally yesterday and I will be waiting for my FEDEX box next week.

I have had mine for just a short time and have done 4 cooks on it so far...all of which have been AMAZING!  This is such a great product and it truly lives up to the hype!  Don't be afraid to ask questions on here and read as much as possible in this forum...the group of people on here are knowledgeable and very VERY nice!  I haven't been this excited to cook in forever and I plan on using my PBC a whole lot!  Welcome to the community and have fun!

Colt
Thanks for the encouraging words. Believe me when I say: I have been reading as much as I can on the PBC not only on this forum but also others, oops! Sometimes it is hard to believe in things that sound to good to be true, but I think that I have just purchased one of those "things".  All bull aside, I came to this forum to find a cooker /smoker that will provide consistency without major modifications, some what easy on the pocket book, operating cost, and durability. This product meets my needs. I am preparing to BE AMAZED.
Thanks to All
CM
Weber Genesis E-320
Charbroil - CB600X Gas Smoker
Landmann Smoky Mountain Electric Smoker
PBC
14" Kingsford Charcoal Take Anywhere Grill
A Maz N Tube Smoker 6" & 12"
GrillGrates
Anova--Sous Vide Device

Offline colt.45

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2015, 08:53:30 PM »
Amazed you shall be!  I just went to the meat market by my house and spent $200 on meat for the week.  I have a family of six, so that is actually pretty cheap!  I am cooking some more chicken as I am writing this...my mouth is already watering!

PBC - AKA "The Chicken Slayer"

Offline Co Co Cooker

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »
Amazed you shall be!  I just went to the meat market by my house and spent $200 on meat for the week.  I have a family of six, so that is actually pretty cheap!  I am cooking some more chicken as I am writing this...my mouth is already watering!

I know the pain, family of 5, oldest is almost 17.   :'(
Pit Barrel Cooker
Weber Genesis E-310

Offline tn_5568

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 09:29:24 PM »
Any word on when these new videos are coming?

Offline brentwoodkris

• This koala never sleeps
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2015, 09:14:08 AM »
Any word on when these new videos are coming?

I'd be interested in these two. The videos are pretty helpful!
Brinkmann Deluxe Professional Charcoal Grill
Pit Barrel Cooker

Offline man_of_magic

• "Smoking Permitted"
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 03:08:05 AM »
 The NEW Video's have gone live on Youtube !
https://www.youtube.com/user/pitbarrelcooker/videos
WGA | OTP 57 | Cast Iron | Smokenator | Grillgrates | Pit Barrel Cooker

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2015, 03:49:58 PM »
WOW! Great collection of new videos! I'm going to be busy with these new ideas. Thanks, Noah & Amber.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline DonR9

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2015, 06:18:02 PM »
Yeah, the new videos are very good
Citizen of the world, wine connoisseur, husband. I may be spreading myself too thin