Author Topic: Customer Service  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Ken H

Customer Service
« Reply #-1 on: June 11, 2014, 06:00:06 PM »
I know the forum members have high regards for the customer service provided by Noah and Amber, and rightfully so. Just today, I sent an email to Noah asking some questions regarding an issue with my cooker. Within an hour my phone rang and, yes, it was Noah. He answered my questions and gave me some helpful and much needed advice. He was in no hurry to terminate the conversation even though he must have a lot of other issues to deal with. It doesn't get any better than that.

Later, I was thinking: What if I sent an email to the president of Comcast regarding some glitches my new cable box is experiencing. Would he or she call me back and discuss my problems? Would he or she even know how the cable box works? I realize the presidents of big corporations don't personally handle customer service issues. Nevertheless, it makes me appreciate all the more how attentive to their customers' needs that Noah and Amber are. I have never dealt with any company that has responded so quickly with genuine concern that their customer is satisfied with their product. My hat's off to the Glanvilles!

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
Re: Customer Service
« on: June 11, 2014, 06:01:45 PM »
Ken - a great testimonial and spot on! Thanks for sharing your experience.
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Pappymn

Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 06:05:32 PM »
Nice write up! Comcast is the company we all love to hate! That's what happens when you give them a territorial monopoly.
Pappy

Proud Owner of Mak 2 Star General #1,000
Weber Performer
Blackstone SS Griddle
Member #109

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:11:35 PM »
Now THAT is great customer service.  ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline PongGod

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 06:37:00 PM »
Nice write up! Comcast is the company we all love to hate! That's what happens when you give them a territorial monopoly.

Hard to imagine Comcast being any more aggravating than AT&T (although they have much in common).
Pit Barrel Cooker
Weber Smokey Joe

Offline sliding_billy

• North Texas
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 07:02:16 PM »
That is very cool.
Custom Offset/GMG Davy Crockett/Vision Kamado/Blackstone 36"/Weber 22" "redhead"/ WSM 14.5" X2/Jumbo Joe/Pit Boss Copperhead/KCBS

Offline spuds

• Girl says Hi from the SoCal Mtns.
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 08:31:17 PM »

Hard to imagine Comcast being any more aggravating than AT&T (although they have much in common).
Not even in the same ballpark as Virgin Mobile,totally without redeeming social value.

Amber and Noah have customer service down to a science,and that rates extremely high with me.
Feel free to share my pictorials anywhere you like.Could mention from Spuds if you remember.

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 10:27:23 PM »
I think great customer service just comes naturally when your so hands on with your product like Noah.

Never had to call them about anything but I know how helpful they have been to many members on this forum.

And just hearing your experience really cements those thoughts ;)
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 12:29:21 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, we enjoy talking with each and everyone of you and are always here to help. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Father's Day to all you dads! PBC Co. - Amber