Author Topic: Exciting news from PBC  (Read 4795 times)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
Exciting news from PBC
« Reply #-1 on: February 17, 2015, 06:43:38 PM »
I was "hanging" on the phone with Amber today and she gave me the go ahead to tell y'all about some big news coming from Pit Barrel Cooker Co.:

Coming soon there will be 25 new videos coming to the PBC site. They will encompass all the good things we can cook in our PBC.

A special shout out to Noah and Amber for not only having the hottest cooker on the market,but for the constant efforts they bring in enhancing all areas of the Pit Barrel cooking experience when they could have easily rested on their laurels   :) :)

I am so proud to have a PBC on my patio  8) 8)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Joined 12-5-11   Member# 32

Offline ronman451

• Albuquerque, New Mexico
Re: Exciting news from PBC
« on: February 17, 2015, 06:51:02 PM »
Most excellent! Can't wait.
Ron

-Memphis Elite
-PBC
-Weber Genesis II
-Weber 26" Kettle

Offline drholly

• Member No Longer With Us
  • Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 08:14:48 PM »
Super! These folks are special!
You can't catch a fish if you don't get a line wet...
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 08:29:31 PM »
That sounds great looking forward to seeing the new videos. ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 08:36:48 PM »
I have had my PBC for almost three years and I still go back to the videos  :)   In fact, Amber says she still refers to them as well.  ;D ;D
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Offline muebe

• Santa Clarita,Ca
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:19:49 PM »
Very cool! Great customer service and that is proof of it!
Member #22
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
Traeger PTG with PID
PBC
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)
Uuni 2 Wood Fired Pizza Oven

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 12:15:14 AM »
I have had my PBC for almost three years and I still go back to the videos  :)   In fact, Amber says she still refers to them as well.  ;D ;D
I do too... Very useful!
Pit Barrel Cooker, Char Broil Electric Smoker, Charbroil Prototype Kettleman, Char Broil 500X, Blackstone Flat Top, Char-Broil SRG, Weber Performer, ANOVA sous vide device, Lodge Hibachi, Discada, Chimenea, fire pit, hunk of pink salt...
Member #

Offline viscera912

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 10:08:13 AM »
great news! im looking forward to those as well!  its funny to hear how many people go back to watch...i thought i was the only one!!!

Offline pmillen

• She's saying, "There's one over there."
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2015, 11:17:03 PM »
Yup.  I watch them often, too.

I also have people who see it and ask about it watch them. I just carry one of my portable computers out there and watch on the deck.
Paul

MAK 2-Star - M Grills M-36 - Hunsaker Drum - Basic 36" Blackstone Griddle - PK Grill - Masterbuilt 1050 - Kamado Joe Big Joe w/FireBoard Blower - Broilmaster H3 Gas

Offline order66

• #PorkAddict
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 09:10:12 PM »
I too am proud to be a "Barrelhead" Noah and Amber have caught lightning in a bottle. Hard work really pay off.  They have resurrected customer service. In an age of one-off transactions, it is truly refreshing to see this type of dedication to their customer base. #Noahforpresident
Cheers!
JDP
----------------------
PBC
Smokey Joe w/15 Gal.Drum Mod (Gateway Drug)
Weber 22.5 OTG
Weber 4 Burner Summit Gasser #usedtoloveher

Offline Chief Mac

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2015, 09:46:30 PM »
I'M excited. I listened, OK read, what all of you owners had to say about the PBC and I have never read a negative comment about the cooker, the support and its capabilities. So I opened my wallet finally yesterday and I will be waiting for my FEDEX box next week.
Weber Genesis E-320
Charbroil - CB600X Gas Smoker
Landmann Smoky Mountain Electric Smoker
PBC
14" Kingsford Charcoal Take Anywhere Grill
A Maz N Tube Smoker 6" & 12"
GrillGrates
Anova--Sous Vide Device

Offline smokeasaurus

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2015, 09:53:46 PM »
You are going to love your PBC. It creates a grease fog which flavors your meat that no other pit can replicate........ 8)  Pit Barrel Company is an American Company with an American made product. Besides, how many companies give you the owners phone number and e-mail address??  :)
Got Smoke?

Keveri H1 Charcoal oven

Offline Las Vegan Cajun

• Ralph in LA$ VEGA$
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2015, 11:31:04 PM »
I'M excited. I listened, OK read, what all of you owners had to say about the PBC and I have never read a negative comment about the cooker, the support and its capabilities. So I opened my wallet finally yesterday and I will be waiting for my FEDEX box next week.

You are going to be very happy with this cooker, looking forward to seeing what you cook on it. ;)
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
----------------------
Magma Marine Kettle, Camp Chef Single Burner, Dutch Oven Table & Denali 3X, Lodge Habachi, BEESR, WSJ w/GrillGrates, WSM 18.5, Masterbuilt Pro Smoker, Anova Sous Vide (X2), Traeger Jr, 12" A-MAZE-N Tube, PBC, LEM Dehydrator, Dorkfood (DSV)

Offline drholly

• Brooklyn Park, MN
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2015, 12:16:02 AM »

You are going to be very happy with this cooker, looking forward to seeing what you cook on it. ;)

Me too!
Member #

Offline colt.45

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2015, 01:40:13 PM »

I have had mine for just a short time and have done 4 cooks on it so far...all of which have been AMAZING!  This is such a great product and it truly lives up to the hype!  Don't be afraid to ask questions on here and read as much as possible in this forum...the group of people on here are knowledgeable and very VERY nice!  I haven't been this excited to cook in forever and I plan on using my PBC a whole lot!  Welcome to the community and have fun!

PBC - AKA "The Chicken Slayer"