Author Topic: KUDOS TO UUNI SUPPORT  (Read 15286 times)

Offline ACW3

• Morganton, NC
KUDOS TO UUNI SUPPORT
« Reply #-1 on: March 25, 2017, 05:48:24 PM »
With all the announcements by Uuni recently, I decided to contact them to see if there was an upgrade available for their fire management system on the Uuni 2A.  Uuni Support came back and said that there were no upgrades like the new Pellet Burner that was introduced on the 2S. 

However, it may be possible to retrofit the Uuni 2S Hopper to your Uuni 2A model.  I checked the spacing on the screws that held the original unit in place and found that the spacing was the same.  After contacting them with that information, they sent me a Hopper Upgrade.  I just installed it and can’t wait to fire up the pizza oven.

Here is a picture of the Hopper Upgrade that was sent to me. 

The following two pictures show the installation.  I think you can see the two notches that are available on the Hopper.  This should make this much, much easier to maintain a consistent temperature.

Uuni Support was very responsive and helpful.  My hat goes off to them.  Great product and great support.

Art 
MAK 2 STAR (#171) Since RETIRED!
MAK 2 STAR (#4408)
Weber Kettle W/ Rotisserie
Uuni 2 Pizza Oven
Member #11

Offline TentHunteR

• Global Moderator
  • N.E. Ohio
Re: KUDOS TO UUNI SUPPORT
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:17:40 PM »
It's always refreshing to hear of a company standing behind their products with excellent customer support.  :thumbup:
<><
2017 MAK 1 Star General with FlameZone
Former Owner: MAK 1 Star General - 2014 & 2011 Models
Weber Performer with Stoven Pellet Grill Adapter
Modified Horizontal Offset Smoker
1986 Weber One-Touch Silver (a few dings, but still works)
Member #68